What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• DetroitDarin
    DetroitDarin Posts: 955 Member
    rn_sue wrote: »
    I needed to find something to occupy myself while watching television (other than eating!) so I designed and made this Harry Potter baby blanket for my daughter's pregnant friend. Have to say, it came out pretty good and I found that it's pretty impossible to knit with my hand in the potato chip bag!

@rn_sue - hey - do you make them for $$? :) please? Name the price? Please?? would mean the world to somebody I dearly love.
  • rn_sue
    rn_sue Posts: 33 Member
    rn_sue wrote: »
    I needed to find something to occupy myself while watching television (other than eating!) so I designed and made this Harry Potter baby blanket for my daughter's pregnant friend. Have to say, it came out pretty good and I found that it's pretty impossible to knit with my hand in the potato chip bag!

@rn_sue - hey - do you make them for $$? :) please? Name the price? Please?? would mean the world to somebody I dearly love.

Sure. What size would you want? This one is baby-sized (about 31 inches square). I would probably charge $35 for it--more if a bigger size.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!