whats every1 have for breakfast

1235»

Replies

• aamberrr
    aamberrr Posts: 115 Member
    During the week I have black coffee.
    On weekends I have brunch with my hubby and it's usually eggs benedict (if we go out) or eggs, bacon, and toast (with ghee! ❤ ) if we stay home.
  • starfruit132
    starfruit132 Posts: 291 Member
    Coffee with 1/2 c vanilla soy microwave heated. One fried egg with slice gwaltney bacon and well-toasted wheat bread with 1/2 t butter. Or, wheat toast/english muffin with 1 T pb and apple slices laid on top. Yum!
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    I make a big batch of these on the weekends with various meat & veg and heat a couple up every morning: http://www.iheartnaptime.net/mini-egg-frittatas/
  • Nami115
    Nami115 Posts: 1 Member
    Egg white Omelette with spinach and tomatoes and no cheese! A huge cup of coffee with almond milk
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    This morning I had a honey-vanilla oatmeal packet with dried cranberries, a slice of fried ham, and coffee with creamer.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    This morning:
    Lender's Onion Bagel
    227g Fage 2% Greek Yogurt with 11g Jello Sugar-Free/Fat-Free chocolate pudding mix and 2 tbsp. Torani Chocolate Macadamia sugar-free syrup added.

Toast bagel, use as an edible utensil for the yogurt/pudding combination, win breakfast.
  • badnoodle
    badnoodle Posts: 214 Member
    Special K protein cereal w/ cashew milk and raspberries, 1 egg sunny side up. Otherwise would have had a breakfast burrito with scrambled eggs, warm black bean salsa, and picante sauce in a low carb wrap.
  • Aud66
    Aud66 Posts: 27 Member
    Oatmeal made with water, whey protein mixed in, topped with flaked almonds and squirt of honey
  • mdavis440
    mdavis440 Posts: 35 Member
    I'm pretty boring. I drink a smoothie every morning cause I'm not a bfast person. 1 scoop vanilla protein powder, 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, 1 cup frozen berries, spinach or kale. It keeps me full and gives me energy for my morning workout. Plus it's low in calories so I can eat more for lunch
  • dwatkins23
    dwatkins23 Posts: 21 Member
    Whole wheat toast, 1 Tb. coconut almond butter, 1 banana sliced, chia seeds sprinkled on top. Mmmmm good!
  • IslandDreamer64
    IslandDreamer64 Posts: 258 Member
    Eggs, cottage cheese, fruit. Or oatmeal, fruit, glass of milk. Occasionally a turkey and Swiss sandwich. Or nothing. Or breakfast sandwich from McDonald's. Depends on my mood.
  • grob49
    grob49 Posts: 125 Member
    1/4 cup powdered egg whites with whole egg scramble with salsa and cheddar cheese
  • jLynn2014
    jLynn2014 Posts: 5 Member
    2 poached eggs, 8 ounces orange juice, 20 ounce latte.
  • helyg
    helyg Posts: 675 Member
    Scrambled egg, spinach, grilled tomato and mushroom.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    This morning:
    Lender's Onion Bagel
    227g Fage 2% Greek Yogurt with 11g Jello Sugar-Free/Fat-Free chocolate pudding mix and 2 tbsp. Torani Chocolate Macadamia sugar-free syrup added.

Toast bagel, use as an edible utensil for the yogurt/pudding combination, win breakfast.

Just did this again this morning, but with pistachio pudding mix, and almond flavored Torani sugar-free. Still amazing.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,365 Member
    3 eggs fried in 8g butter, 60g (weighed cooked) very thick cut bacon, dark-roast coffee with 20ml of heavy cream.

680 calories, but I only do two meals daily, so about right.
  • MayaKeros
    MayaKeros Posts: 57 Member
    Chocolate rice pudding and coffee.
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    I was ravenous this morning (had too many cocktails last night and ended up going to sleep without dinner... oops), so I had a bigger breakfast than usual. I had honey-vanilla oatmeal, Greek yogurt, strawberries, ham, and tea.