What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• realcalm
    realcalm Posts: 63 Member
    And to not pig out at the election watch tonight!
  • maybe1pe
    maybe1pe Posts: 529 Member
    sarahthes wrote: »
    LynnBBQ72 wrote: »
    I'm hovering at 200 lbs for the past week. I slacked off and ate a tiny bit more, and exercised a little less, so the scale hasn't moved at all for about 2 weeks. Going from the 2's to the 1's might also be a mental barrier. So my mini-goal is to get to 198 by Nov 15th. I don't anticipate many issues with the Holidays - just the actual Thanksgiving and Christmas Day meals, and I will watch my intake carefully. I want to be at 190 by January 1st but I won't be devastated if I miss it by a couple of pounds. Then I will get back in gear and double up efforts to be at 170 by April 23rd - my second mini-goal. That is the week of the major Quilt Show in Paducah KY and I've been planning my trip for over a year. That was one of the main reasons I started losing weight - to be able to walk and stand for almost a week straight.

I hear ya. I'm 2 lbs away from my next goal and 6 lbs away from 200 lbs but have been losing agonizingly slowly since September so I think it's a mental thing for me too.

We can do this!

SAME! I have been hovering between 205-207 for the last 4 weeks. I think it's a mental barrier. Every time I have a few good days and few good workouts and start to see that movement towards 199 again I feel like I subconsciously sabotage myself and eat something super carb heavy which just adds water weight! I just want to get to that 199!!!
  • Madwife2009
    Madwife2009 Posts: 1,369 Member
    I'm buying a pair of cowboy boots when I hit 100 down. I sooooo can't wait and if it happens during heatwave time I'm still wearing those sucker lol

Just make sure you post photos of those boots when you get there :)
  • gabygeenius
    gabygeenius Posts: 8 Member
    Being able to perform better in kickbox.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!