What's on your mind?

Replies

• 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Rented "Bad moms" .... ROFL ... The lines @off off Parents Association of the school moms planning a night out [the 3]. Hilarious! Women do share tidbits like that ... But to watch it roll [shock] lol
  • Girl_has_no_name
    Girl_has_no_name Posts: 40 Member
    I want a holiday to Puerto Rico.... like yesterday
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    wondering why I can't seem to get warm today
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    giphy.gif

Election or a dude?
  • daniellee_xo
    daniellee_xo Posts: 268 Member
    Thinking about how bad the person is going to tear me to shreds on the phone after they see the note on their car that I hit it...thinking about how scared I am and how much it is going to cost to replace
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    giphy.gif

Election or a dude?

Neither. Just mirrors and feeling very much less. Was a bad day. Moving forward.

Lifting Lady. You are beautiful. You lift. You look like a Disney Princess. God made you, and he made you special.

Take it from someone whose been there - you are enough, flaws and all. Your bad day is someone's goal day. Now get off your pity party and tell me what you like about you!
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Hoping that the sale goes through smoothly.
  • daniellee_xo
    daniellee_xo Posts: 268 Member
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Thinking about how bad the person is going to tear me to shreds on the phone after they see the note on their car that I hit it...thinking about how scared I am and how much it is going to cost to replace

They won't tear you to shreds. You left a note. The vast majority of people wouldn't. You're an honest and responsible person and despite the inconvenience, they'll be grateful a person of good character accidently hit their car rather than someone who would just take off like nothing happened.

I hope you're right about that! I'm just hoping that they will understand I want to go through the insurance company to pay because I don't have enough money to pay out of my pocket right now for the damages... :'(
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    giphy.gif

Election or a dude?

Neither. Just mirrors and feeling very much less. Was a bad day. Moving forward.

Lifting Lady. You are beautiful. You lift. You look like a Disney Princess. God made you, and he made you special.

Take it from someone whose been there - you are enough, flaws and all. Your bad day is someone's goal day. Now get off your pity party and tell me what you like about you!
    giphy.gif

Election or a dude?

You are seriously the most positive and encouraging person here!! So wonderful to see. But you also have a point, @LiftingLady5 is perfect, flaws and all.

What flaws? She's flawless!
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member

Your insurance will pay for the damage. The person who owns the car will be a little upset, and they'll be annoyed they have to take their car in and get it fixed. But it'll look and function like it did before you hit it, and that'll be enough for them. You're all adults, so you're going to do the right thing and both put it behind you.

I've been on the other end of it.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    @thisonetimeatthegym @littlemissbgiff @DeficitDuchess Thank you guys for your kind and supportive words...I apologize if I came across as having a pity party for myself...that was not my intention...the less feelings I get are not so much about how I look, but about how....without getting to personal on a public site.....about how some situations in my life make me feel and when I look in the mirror and see my eyes....i don't want to see the look in them. But thank you all for your sweetness, and everyday is a new day.

You're not alone on this. Truly. :heart:
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    giphy.gif

Election or a dude?

You are seriously the most positive and encouraging person here!! So wonderful to see. But you also have a point, @LiftingLady5 is perfect, flaws and all.

Thank you so much! That's Jesus working in me! He gave me peace and hope and joy. He did not come to condemn the world, he came to save it.

I remember looking at my stomach, and it had a four pack. I remember being upset it wasn't a six pack. Now, after kids, I've got a belly that makes me wish for that four pack back, but I am happier with my body now than I did when I had a much nicer body. I have learned contentment, and that allows me to be ok with having (some very obvious) flaws, while I work on making it better. When you feel the weight of self-condemnation from being far from perfection, and having Jesus remove that burden from you, you feel free. And you don't mind sharing the info, because it doesn't make your light shine any less brightly.

c781vy5ey14o.jpg

• DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    @thisonetimeatthegym @littlemissbgiff @DeficitDuchess Thank you guys for your kind and supportive words...I apologize if I came across as having a pity party for myself...that was not my intention...the less feelings I get are not so much about how I look, but about how....without getting to personal on a public site.....about how some situations in my life make me feel and when I look in the mirror and see my eyes....i don't want to see the look in them. But thank you all for your sweetness, and everyday is a new day.

We all have to vent at times, I've done it myself; so I don't mind & you're welcome!