Ab Circle Pro

Options
amyd03
amyd03 Posts: 129 Member
I have had one since it came out i have the calorie counter with it. But here is my question does it really work the machine and is the counter really right?

Thanks
Amy

Replies

• Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    Spot toning is a Myth so any "Miracle Ab" machine you see on TV ALWAYS has fine print to it along the lines of "Results not Typical and given in conjuction with a calorie restricted diet".

In other words, it's not the machine, but the lifestyle changes that you're doing that bring on results.

That being said, there is no one single movement that will give you a "perfect body" in "Just 5 minutes a day".

Just as we don't get out of shape overnight, we don't become fit overnight as well.

True chances require a long-term commitment of making healthier choices for a better you.
  • amyd03
    amyd03 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    i know it isn't an over the night thing. it took me years to put it on and it will take me years to get rid of it. It does more than just one movement. it targets your abs, thighs and butt. I just want to know if it works at all i don't care how long it takes.