Anyone trying to loose post pregnancy weight need support

Options
Hi
I am trying to loose pregnancy weight. Not able to get the zeal to start i have gained 20 pounds want to loose anyone in the same boat. Need support and encouragement please. Would luv to join any challenges if any.

Thank you
Kathy

Replies

• am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Hi, well done on only gaining 20. I'm 43 down and have 3 more to get to pre preg weight and then some more as was overweight to start with. There's a group of us here http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/113945-fit-fabulous-postpartum
  • kkmark
    kkmark Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Thank you i will join the group seriously in need of motivation.
  • bl3ss3dmfp
    bl3ss3dmfp Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Me...6 months pp and still want to lose about 20 lbs to get to goal. Some of thats from the pregnancy some I had prior. Its tricky though because with breastfeeding its not allowing me to cut cals but so much before my milk slows down. So Im still trying to figure it all out.
  • kbotsh
    kbotsh Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am 9 months post partum and have lost 7 kg of the 12 I gained so far. I have been exclusively breastfeeding and cut 500 calories from the recommended breastfeeding amount once my daughter turned 6 months. My supply is still good so I assume this is ok.
  • mrsnightengale
    mrsnightengale Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 9month post partum and just weighed in at 50+lbs over what I was before getting pregnant. I have lupus and pcos so it's going to be a struggle but I'm not giving up