What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    BJ's
  • mccormf1
    mccormf1 Posts: 153 Member
    Short hair and nice curves. Typical caveman
  • alexisslolypop
    alexisslolypop Posts: 4,593 Member
    I noticed that I fall for blue eyes, not inentionally though
  • Joshacham
    Joshacham Posts: 470 Member
    The crippling emptiness that resides inside my chest, the longing to belong, the emotional warmth of a simple hello makes me easily attached to someone who just wants to be friends.
  • mrscurvymommy
    mrscurvymommy Posts: 30 Member
    Arms, back, hands, and there's something about a man when he smiles. Eyes sometimes..
    & if he can make me laugh.
  • Still glasses.
  • peter2100
    peter2100 Posts: 101 Member
    edited November 2016
    > Petite and really slim, white, with very long hair down to the butt.

Damn really long hair makes me melt. Preferably wavy. When I see this type of girl I die a little inside. My ex was like this and she was perfect. :( One day I want to be on her level. I like other things as well, but that's the general motif. An example of my type would be Amy Acker.

ko6xvndkq313.jpg
  • peter2100
    peter2100 Posts: 101 Member
    edited November 2016
    _unsteady_ wrote: »
    peter2100 wrote: »
    > Petite and really slim, white, with very long hair down to the butt.

Damn really long hair makes me melt. Preferably wavy. When I see this type of girl I die a little inside. My ex was like this and she was perfect. :( One day I want to be on her level. I like other things as well, but that's the general motif. An example of my type would be Amy Acker.

ko6xvndkq313.jpg

So a little tanned is a no go?

Well. Yeah actually. I don't like tans, but it's not necessarily that bad, it's just not as good. This is about what is my weakness, and all the things I like in combination becomes synergistic.

It might sound super specific, but I occasionally spot these girls. It's like a genetic archetype or something, haha.

Well the long hair isn't genetic, but it seems there's certain type of girl who seems to like longer hair. It's weird like that. And long hair is so rare in this culture. In Russia it's way more common, and I love it! Those girls have it all. Imagine my surprise when I discovered there was a country where there are a lot of this type.

Just think about it. You can have short hair on a whim, a feeling, an inkling, but it you want long hair, that takes years of dedication.
  • emerge71
    emerge71 Posts: 112 Member
    Legs and leggings
  • TeachingT
    TeachingT Posts: 814 Member
    Back/shoulders, eyes, face.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    A really nice butt.
  • Lipstick_n_lunges
    Lipstick_n_lunges Posts: 1,201 Member
    Protective personality
  • spiveaa
    spiveaa Posts: 1,387 Member
    Eyes first
  • rugratz2015
    rugratz2015 Posts: 593 Member
    penis

Don't be shy, tell us what you really like :wink:
  • rugratz2015
    Fast hands, fast car and a fat wallet :wink:
  • Mrmiller0422
    Mrmiller0422 Posts: 91 Member
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    Never had a weakness until I met my husband almost 15 years ago. It was an instant match. All he has to do is wink at me, and I melt. Still works after all these years. <3

Please keep it up bc after 26 years it didn't matter what I did for my ex she didn't care I got tried of it I think I wasn't good enough for her anymore I gave up on my marriage
  • Mrmiller0422
    Mrmiller0422 Posts: 91 Member
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    Never had a weakness until I met my husband almost 15 years ago. It was an instant match. All he has to do is wink at me, and I melt. Still works after all these years. <3

Please keep it up bc after 26 years it didn't matter what I did for my ex she didn't care I got tried of it I think I wasn't good enough for her anymore I gave up on my marriage

You pm me if you want to
  • rugratz2015
    _unsteady_ wrote: »
    Fast hands, fast car and a fat wallet :wink:

What if it's full of receipts? Is it still cool?

Yep - it proves he's liquid enough to pay for things, even if it's only in plastic :wink:
  • bodydesigner
    bodydesigner Posts: 3 Member
    Beautiful face without makeup is mine
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    A creative mind...

The truth is the majority of people out there are painfully predictable. It's hard to describe...but I love when I'm conversing with a guy, and I can't predict how he'll respond and/or what he'll say next. Or when a guy comes up with random spontaneous ideas. Someone who doesn't take things too seriously and is always able to find the fun w/me.

And witty...

I'm usually the one on dates/in social interactions who initiates or carries the banter. If a guy can not only respond to it, but carry it too...that's hot.
This discussion has been closed.