OS_KAT wrote: »
    I am feeling lonely tonight and pretending to not

• slcruz24
    slcruz24 Posts: 222 Member
    Sorry to hear that
  • May33338
    May33338 Posts: 300 Member
    edited November 2016
    I'm wondering if beautiful people have better chances at finding love. I've been searching for so long, but I've never found it. Being average is hard :(
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    My sweet 16 year old dog passed away Friday morning. I'm heartbroken, can't stop the tears. This morning was so odd without our routine, here are the tears again. My head and my heart hurt so bad.
  • Lucy1752
    Lucy1752 Posts: 499 Member
    My sweet 16 year old dog passed away Friday morning. I'm heartbroken, can't stop the tears. This morning was so odd without our routine, here are the tears again. My head and my heart hurt so bad.

My sincerest condolences. My fur-babes have each been such a big part of my life. All that unconditional love.

Peace to you and healing thoughts.

Hugs too.
  • slcruz24

• slcruz24
    So sorry to hear that. Dogs are like children to us. I pray for you during this of grieving.you had words of encouragement for me I wish I had the same for you. Be strong and remember the good times.
  • littlebritttfit
    littlebritttfit Posts: 72 Member
    sitting at work, trying to kick this cold and thinkin' bout my kiddies still all snuggled up sleepin' in their beds. my daughter was running a pretty high fever last night, so i'm worried bout her, too.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member

I am sorry for your loss. Hugs for you!
  • Lallylass
    Lallylass Posts: 76 Member
    Back to Duran Duran, I saw them over the summer and it was SO fun. Danced to every song
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    I love watching my daughter and her team play basketball. Yet, I don't want to go to her game shortly.. I will but I don't wanna today. Plus, girls can be so mean.. I get really angry when a bunch of little girls get together and one of them is mean to the others. Maybe that is why I don't want to go, there's a mean girl on her team.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member

What was doggie's name?
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Thank you all for your kind words, they're truly appreciated!

My little guy's name is Miles.
  • peter2100
    peter2100 Posts: 101 Member
    Gotta get skinny ^_^
  • Kupo98
    Kupo98 Posts: 103 Member
    What am I going to make for dinner tonight?

Tacos! :smile:

Catfish tacos.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Waffles...having waffles and bacon for breakfast/dinner..
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

Im so sorry....big hugs my friend.