Short pear shapes

show me your before and after pics

Replies

• kmkgurl
    kmkgurl Posts: 321 Member
    Bump
  • suemcmurry
    suemcmurry Posts: 188 Member
    Everyone is looking so fantastic and happy!!! WTG!
  • Smaya29
    Smaya29 Posts: 106 Member
    Bump
  • mrsjoyw
    mrsjoyw Posts: 80 Member
    Well I've been struggling as of late so I decided to come back to the success thread and have a peek around. It's helped remind me of what people can accomplish when they really want something! So, here is my progress so far. I started Sept 1/15. The comparison pic was taken at the beginning of June 2016. from 240 lbs to around 160 lbs in the June pic. Still holding there at this time but trying to inspire myself to get down to my goal of 140!
    8ubhetqfiz3f.jpg
    hy8kmv47d7df.jpg

You better go'head and get that sexy figure!!! Beautiful!!
  • bigmuney
    bigmuney Posts: 284 Member
    Sumiblue wrote: »
    5'2" & 47 yrs old.
    December 2013
    j1bje5pc0vjr.jpg
    aynvbcn8j1mg.jpg

Wow! Applause to you! What an outstanding transformation!!!!
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bxd6xyGPPr4dSDBOcy1ZcGtSdkljTFg3VlZPOEpCSXJWWm44

The first two were when I originally started back in 2011 I believe it was...maybe even 2010. I've struggled and yo-yo'd since then... at the moment I'm doing more weight training than anything...last time I weighed myself I was 173, then when I went to the doctors they told me I was 184. This uh...mirror may be flattering or something cause I'm even baffled by my current weight and physic. Never trust the damn scale.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!