• bwaits07
    bwaits07 Posts: 150 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • Michaelxo444
    Michaelxo444 Posts: 225 Member
    24 from Newyork new friends would be awesome
  • amethystskycg
    amethystskycg Posts: 35 Member
    Add me if you want ...best of luck to everyone!
  • joycelyn2589
    joycelyn2589 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello everyone :) !!! I need some serious motivation over here.
  • krc143src
    krc143src Posts: 2 Member
    always looking for great support...
  • mynameisno88
    mynameisno88 Posts: 12 Member
    edited November 2016
    not a forum poster, but new friends welcome. please leave a message with your add.
  • rickszuch105
    rickszuch105 Posts: 1 Member
    Looking for motivational support. Started on 10/10 at 213 lbs and I'm down to 201.6 Need to loose another 10 or so and I'm hitting a plateau. Add me so I can continue on my journey.
  • xoxNICxox
    xoxNICxox Posts: 19 Member
    Happy to have new friends for motivation & support
  • jae6130
    jae6130 Posts: 2 Member
    Add me :) looking to lose 50 pounds by my July wedding. Could definitely use some accountability and motivational partners!
  • spiveaa
    spiveaa Posts: 1,387 Member
    Always looking more motivation from friends, feel free to add me and kick this *kitten* up a notch
  • treenzdreamz
    treenzdreamz Posts: 301 Member
    I like active people. I like too talk and like too add people who inspire and talk
  • m_idaruos
    m_idaruos Posts: 1 Member
    I'm always looking for active, fun, motivational friends on MFP. If you're reading this, please feel free to send me a Friend request

Bin Zain
  • gatzke123
    gatzke123 Posts: 48 Member
    I could use some friends for motivation!
  • JennFields55
    JennFields55 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm also in need of some friends that can help with motivation. It's great to know we're not in this alone. I've lost close to 60lbs and have about 30lbs to go.
  • healthyrachel1979
    healthyrachel1979 Posts: 414 Member
    ✋✋✋✋✋✋✋
  • SamMarriottPT
    SamMarriottPT Posts: 33 Member
    Hey everyone, I'm Sam. I'm a 22 year old Online Personal Trainer, Fitness Writer and keen Flexible Dieter!

I always try to post daily motivation as well as post relevant or informative articles of mine. I'm also open to helping anyone out with their fitness, nutrition or MFP questions! Feel free to add me
  • Grathiael
    Grathiael Posts: 86 Member
    I'm actually new here. And I would love to have more friends. So please feel free to add me. Thanks. :)
  • streetmeat
    streetmeat Posts: 8 Member
    On a mission to make lasting change and want to surround myself with anyone that has the same mindset! Feel free to add me, I cook all the time and log all my meals so if you need ideas check it out. Shred, bulk, heavy lifting sorta goals
  • hayleylouise9699
    hayleylouise9699 Posts: 146 Member
    Feel free to add me always looking for motivated people