Waving ** Hi ** to ya, Nevadaden...

Options
OMADing1
OMADing1 Posts: 337 Member
Checking in on ya, to see how you're doing and feeling, I hope all is well and have a GREAT day and a wonderful weekend too!
4722354.gif

Replies

• Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    hey there! Thanks for the virtual hug. I needed it, to tell the truth. I've been maintaining for about 8 months, but I still have occasional, and difficult, struggles. And last night, as it happens, was one of those struggles. Following the successes of you and the others in this group always gives me a lift and helps to get me motivated again. You are all doing so well, and so positive!
  • OMADing1
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Nevadaden wrote: »
    hey there! Thanks for the virtual hug. I needed it, to tell the truth. I've been maintaining for about 8 months, but I still have occasional, and difficult, struggles. And last night, as it happens, was one of those struggles. Following the successes of you and the others in this group always gives me a lift and helps to get me motivated again. You are all doing so well, and so positive!

Wow, to be mahttps://lh3.googleusercontent.com/MZxkcuhAAc-KOvo8M7IhX948LufOH5wezawOwEgyelI-ymcUD8HQ5vwnmdhcH5Alib_BKFk=s85intaining for 8 whole months, what a tremendous feat that is and more important YOU ARE...you rock, period. I'm just humbled and thrilled that what the other Omad peeps and I are doing/reporting is encouraging to you. This OMAD lifestyle is wonderful and so non-comformist/unconventional and at the same time, it's a/can be a very mental and physical challenge, the stuff champions are made of (i.e., it's NOT for the faint of heart at all). Again, for you to be in maintenance for 8 months is so encouraging and inspirational to me--YAY YOU!!!

Here's some stuff to think about during your struggles...these are not just for you, but me too o:)

tumblr_mckwmzFxMR1qc4uvwo1_400.gif

6cfda2847f56b6a7973eda7cfd09d6a2.jpg

tumblr_ne11gi33bG1qc4uvwo1_500.gif

Bv63zonIUAAePqz.jpg

1071265728-adorable-positive-behavior-quote.jpg

• OMADing1
    Options
    Thinking about ya Boo! Hoping all is well and fine and wondering how ya doing and feeling these days. Also, to thank you for being so kind and supportive to me and others too...

tumblr_mo1u8iUg2A1qc4uvwo1_400.gif[/quote]
  • SavedByGrace26356
    SavedByGrace26356 Posts: 544 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Neva...thinking about you and hoping you are hanging in there. Let us know what's up. We are here to support you no matter what's happening in your life. Blessings, Linda ♥
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Keep going. Doing a little is infinitely better than doing nothing!