Bobo is Back- Seriously!

I'm back, with an additional 20lbs more on me. I now weigh 250lbs and I'm disgusted with myself. Life got in the way, moving across the country, giving up my dreamJob, leaving my family etc. However, I'm done with feeling down and sad, and eating my sorrows away. I tried 2 new jeans I bought a couple of months ago, and I couldnt really button them. I just couldn't believe it! So I decided enough is enough, I know what I need to do, and just need to commit to doing it for myself and myself only!

I believe OMAD is the way to live happily and lose weight. I need to lose 50 lbs, I will lose 50lbs.

Love you all,
Bobo

Replies

• DebSozo
    DebSozo Posts: 2,578 Member
    Yaay! Hi Bobo! It is encouraging that you believe in OMAD so much that you are coming back. How long were you on OMAD?

I'm new here. This is a supportive community.
  • thebobogrind
    thebobogrind Posts: 143 Member
    Hi!
    I did OMAD for a couple of months and saw amazing results! Then I fell off the wagon, hard, and now I'm back :)
  • Hey, welcome back! I'm starting tomorrow lol :#
  • DebSozo
    Hey, welcome back! I'm starting tomorrow lol :#

Hi! I'm excited that we have more people starting up at the same time. Have you done OMAD before?
  • DebSozo wrote: »

Hi! I'm excited that we have more people starting up at the same time. Have you done OMAD before?
    Yeah, but only for a few days though. I'm the sort of person who has to see quick results otherwise I get discouraged, and just give up basically. Since watching Joes videos on YouTube, I've realised it takes time for the body to adjust to the changes. Consistency is key like he says. I'm going away in august 2017 and I'm just so determined to do this. I wanna lose 100lbs, and really hope I can do it in 8 months with OMAD.
  • DebSozo
    edited November 2016
    DebSozo wrote: »

Yeah, but only for a few days though. I'm the sort of person who has to see quick results otherwise I get discouraged, and just give up basically. Since watching Joes videos on YouTube, I've realised it takes time for the body to adjust to the changes. Consistency is key like he says. I'm going away in august 2017 and I'm just so determined to do this. I wanna lose 100lbs, and really hope I can do it in 8 months with OMAD.
    It does take time and consistency. I needed to hear this today as I'm getting impatient for quick results also and need to be more realistic for the long term goal.
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Heyyyyy! Welcome back!
  • Honestly nothing good comes easy, you just have to keep going. Watch joes ' at least ' video on YouTube, it should help and know that you won't get any fatter doing OMAD :)
  • thebobogrind
    Holaaaa everyone :D
  • DebSozo
    Hey there!
  • OMADing1
    OMADing1 Posts: 337 Member
    d912f54d81f12dbb23979978322f0e16.gif
  • mittenswillet
    mittenswillet Posts: 697 Member
    welcome back Bobo!! <3<3<3
  • Abm4n
    Abm4n Posts: 529 Member
    "Life got in the way, moving across the country, giving up my dream job, leaving my family etc."

Any stressful period of change and readjustment tends to make it difficult to keep up with our routines. I have found that moving around has caused me to gain weight. Best of luck with your journey.
  • thebobogrind
    Thank you Abm4n !
  • thebobogrind
    Hi!

Just thought I would stop by and just not read other posts, but post myself :)

As of yesterday I've lost 1.5lbs since starting OMAD last week; so total of 5.5lbs since the beginning of November.

I haven't measured myself yet, but hope to see changes in the way my clothes fit.

Bobo
  • SavedByGrace26356
    SavedByGrace26356 Posts: 544 Member
    Welcome BoBo..
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Hi!

Just thought I would stop by and just not read other posts, but post myself :)

As of yesterday I've lost 1.5lbs since starting OMAD last week; so total of 5.5lbs since the beginning of November.

I haven't measured myself yet, but hope to see changes in the way my clothes fit.

Bobo

Nice!
  • mittenswillet
    mittenswillet Posts: 697 Member
    wow, great loss!!
  • thebobogrind
    Thank You!! :)
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    Heyyyyy! I'm glad you're back! I'm fairly new, myself!

:)