1200 friends

Hello.. just looking for some 1200 cal friends for support and motivation

Replies

• Tucker3306
    Tucker3306 Posts: 54 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm trying my best to keep it under 1200. The struggle is real! :# I'm hear daily
  • MariusValentin
    MariusValentin Posts: 2 Member
    Hey, 1200 cal is quite low and it's not sustainable. I tried like 1400 and couldn't maintain more than 5 days.
    Have a nice day.
  • rlmassman84
    rlmassman84 Posts: 91 Member
    1200 is my goal and I am always looking for new friends.
  • migueleguiguren
    migueleguiguren Posts: 8 Member
    Im new here... i quit 1500 cal usually add me
  • A1mylover
    A1mylover Posts: 51 Member
    I'm 1200 cal. Count me in. ;)
  • sozllama
    sozllama Posts: 1 Member
    1200 too :smiley:
  • crackpotbaby
    crackpotbaby Posts: 1,297 Member
    1200 here. For reasons.

Open diary. Add me if you like.
  • quksan
    quksan Posts: 25 Member
    Hi, I'm not 1200 because I breast feed. I'm also new to logging but trying to do it consistently so feel free to add me. Good luck!
  • alipsie19
    alipsie19 Posts: 705 Member
    I'm not a 1200cal, but am happy to lend a supportive ear and an encouraging word.
  • ashleysorel
    ashleysorel Posts: 2 Member
    I'm at 1200 to 1400 calories with my workouts add me
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Tucker3306 wrote: »
    Feel free to add me. I'm trying my best to keep it under 1200. The struggle is real! :# I'm hear daily

1200 is a DEFAULT minimum for women - not nearly enough calories for a male. 1200 (before exercise) is more appropriate for very petite and/or elderly women.

Why eat more? - Aggressive weekly weight loss goals don't support existing lean muscle mass as well as moderate weekly weight loss goals. So you end up sacrificing a larger % of lean muscle mass, that doesn't lower your body fat % as much.

• alipsie19
    1200 is tough, girl. How'd you do today?
  • Im trying,feel free.to add
  • AgentFlex
    AgentFlex Posts: 211 Member
    I thought you were on a quest to get 1,200 friends on your list. That said, I agree with those saying 1200 calories isn't all that sustainable. I understand wanting to lose weight quickly, but a slow sustainable loss tends to breed better long term habits to keep weight off! Good luck!
  • tulsarose
    tulsarose Posts: 7 Member
    I'm at 1200 for health reasons, and my diary is open to friends. Please feel free to add me for encouragement and support.
  • RebekahAnn88
    RebekahAnn88 Posts: 46 Member
    I'm a 1200 too! Add me!
  • Oh, I totally misunderstood this. I was like "Who can keep track of that many friends?"
  • connorlauren3638
    connorlauren3638 Posts: 76 Member
    Add me
  • alipsie19
    @kimberleywilliams23
    How is the diet coming along? Are you holding true to the 1200? Hope so, let me know.