Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• dbkyser
    dbkyser Posts: 612 Member
    Feel free to add me, have lost a lot and now transforming to fit and strong. I log daily.
  • JamieCroyle
    JamieCroyle Posts: 109 Member
    I need friends too I'm sweet Friend me
  • angiscoggin
    angiscoggin Posts: 2 Member
    I really could use the support and motivation of others...would love new friends!
  • emptyrooms
    emptyrooms Posts: 13 Member
    I always want more!
  • nickylee76
    nickylee76 Posts: 629 Member
    I've been around for awhile. Not new. However life was a bit too busy for a while and I slacked off on MFP but now things are beginning to get normal again and my friend list shrunk some and most are pretty quiet. I could use some more friends. I've gotten better at getting my workouts in again but need to get back to logging the foods!!!! Just so many new and wonderful things to eat since I moved!!! :)
  • Seanjames123
    Seanjames123 Posts: 57 Member
    Feel free to add me. Need some support
  • aerial102
    aerial102 Posts: 52 Member
    Add me! Let's reach our goals together! :)
  • focusunique
    focusunique Posts: 7 Member
    Been on here for 6 days now and would love some inspirational and motivational friends!
  • dallas5xsb
    dallas5xsb Posts: 19 Member
    Feel free to add me guys/gals. On everyday and love to help anyway I can. Hope you are all well. #fitforlife
    Also on instagram and snapchat
    dallas5xsb
  • Saifjamil3
    Saifjamil3 Posts: 2 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • btrfly62010
    btrfly62010 Posts: 23 Member
    I am in search of some friends that can help keep each other on track during the holidays. I've lost 62lbs already but need to lose a little bit more. Send me requests so we can motivate each other-Elena.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Sure! I like friends!
  • wi_maint_man
    wi_maint_man Posts: 99 Member
    Feel free to add me, I'll try to be normal . :p
  • harley2424
    harley2424 Posts: 7 Member
    Y'all add me please, motivation is always appreciated. :)
  • Lifterella
    Lifterella Posts: 12 Member
    If you like to lift feel free to add me. Always looking for friends with similar interests.
  • tcthept1
    tcthept1 Posts: 154 Member
    just back from holiday and looking for more people to support and motivate. feel free to add.
  • Hi, new and need motivation. Add me so that I may return the favor.
  • _NMW
    _NMW Posts: 30 Member
    I joined the gym a couple of weeks ago and have already lost a few pounds. Looking at getting into running as I'd like to run a marathon one day. Starting with C25K so looking for other runners - beginner or experienced. Planning on doing a 2K soon, then 5K with a 10K in April and a trail 10K in August :)
  • Hello. I'm looking for friends with open diaries! I love getting inspiration! X
  • SapphireMoon23
    SapphireMoon23 Posts: 139 Member
    LizzyRaeRN wrote: »

Still trying to get used to this MFP site.

Great! Don't give up!