70 lbs down! 223 to 153! :)

Replies

• tawalker791
    tawalker791 Posts: 101 Member
    Been pretty bad this week with my eating when I had a 4 day weekend...back on the meal plans and gym plan tomorrow! Most important thing isn't whether you fall off or take a break for a bit...it's making sure you get back on it and don't make it a habit! :)
  • DetroitDarin
    DetroitDarin Posts: 955 Member
    Holy sht. I mean. really. HOLY sht. Stunning. So proud of you.
  • joburnolt
    joburnolt Posts: 16 Member
    Congratulations. You look great!
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Well done! You look great!!
  • tawalker791
    Thank you!
  • tawalker791
    Been feeling unmotivated with the holidays coming up, but I'm trying to power through these last 3 weeks of my training plan before I relax a bit for the holidays! Agh!
  • fancinancy64
    fancinancy64 Posts: 1 Member
    Good for you . You look great !!!
  • onedivinediva76
    onedivinediva76 Posts: 5 Member
    Simply amazing!
  • kls0331
    kls0331 Posts: 3 Member
    Such an inspiration! I am at the same point as you were when you started. You mention setting your calories and macros. Did you just use what was suggested?
  • tawalker791
    Hope everyone enjoys their thanksgiving! Let yourself enjoy the feast and then get back to it!!
  • emilyrosefranc
    emilyrosefranc Posts: 17 Member
    You look fantastic! Well done! My start weight is 229lbs so this is just so inspiring <3
  • meaghancoltman
    meaghancoltman Posts: 3 Member
    So skinny girl!! Where do you start for exercise. I'm at your sw amd am not too active except for chasing my toddler around household duties etc. Adding you as a friend so I can see your food log hope thats okay
  • lynder64
    lynder64 Posts: 97 Member
    Inspiring! Congratulations!
  • tawalker791
    Thank you!
  • CaliMomTeach
    CaliMomTeach Posts: 745 Member
    Amazing! Great job!
  • Mellybean1183
    Mellybean1183 Posts: 28 Member
    Amazing transformation! I'm just starting in my journey and reading stories like yours really helps!
  • You look fabulous!! Congrats
  • tawalker791
    I have had several people friend me on here to watch my food log, so I apologize the last week I haven't been logging, but thanksgiving week is always just a big carb fest as most know lol. Friday is when I'll be back on it hardcore until Christmas!
  • Scorpio8402
    Scorpio8402 Posts: 554 Member
    Amazing!! Very inspiring. You're beautiful!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!