How's everybody doing and feeling?I'm thinking about ALL of you quiet/shy ones here!Pls. post okay?

2»

Replies

• SavedByGrace26356
    SavedByGrace26356 Posts: 544 Member
    im in deprivation mode.........hahha oh man, I always get sad when my meal is finished....and now I sit here nearly middnight, and just wish I could eat for the sake of eating...(thats such a lame excuse hey)

But thanks to Joes video about commitment....Im not gonna =) Just smoke ciggies and drink zero cola instead and let the week continue.

xoxo

You've got this Kitty...I'm proud of ya!!
  • SavedByGrace26356
    SavedByGrace26356 Posts: 544 Member
    OMADing....we are getting more and more people following this program and it's awesome to see all the activity here. Thanks for getting this thing rolling along. Happy Thanksgiving my friend. ♥
  • OMADing1
    OMADing1 Posts: 337 Member
    I have to say, I love reading your posts Omading1.You're so sweet! <3

<3o:)<3 Thanks Boo!
  • OMADing1
    OMADing1 Posts: 337 Member
    edited November 2016
    OMADing....we are getting more and more people following this program and it's awesome to see all the activity here. Thanks for getting this thing rolling along. Happy Thanksgiving my friend. ♥

It's wonderful--slowly but surely and one by one...talk about ya OMAD Revolution---I'm believing that in 2017, we here on OMAD will together, be forever ridding our bodies of 100's of pounds combined weight losses--and keep it off forever too! BOOM!
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    im in deprivation mode.........hahha oh man, I always get sad when my meal is finished....and now I sit here nearly middnight, and just wish I could eat for the sake of eating...(thats such a lame excuse hey)

But thanks to Joes video about commitment....Im not gonna =) Just smoke ciggies and drink zero cola instead and let the week continue.

xoxo

Kitty,

I've been very fortunate in that I have been able to lose weight and have a little bit longer eating window. I believe that I'm able to do that due to exercise. If exercise gets interrupted then I have a harder time losing weight with an extended eating window. Basically the exercise allows me to eat back some. I know exercise is discouraged and I think that if we are very heavy, we definitely should not do aggressive exercise due to injury and cortisol slowing down fat loss. Also hard physical exercise is anaerobic which requires glucose as fuel whereas low level exercise is aerobic which can be provided through fat burning so low level extended exercise will burn more fat I believe. Anyways exercise can cause muscle gain and water retention too and so that can discourage people but that diminishes after a couple of weeks and is no longer a player after that. My 2-cents.
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    blambo61 wrote: »

xoxo

Kitty,

I've been very fortunate in that I have been able to lose weight and have a little bit longer eating window. I believe that I'm able to do that due to exercise. If exercise gets interrupted then I have a harder time losing weight with an extended eating window. Basically the exercise allows me to eat back some. I know exercise is discouraged and I think that if we are very heavy, we definitely should not do aggressive exercise due to injury and cortisol slowing down fat loss. Also hard physical exercise is anaerobic which requires glucose as fuel whereas low level exercise is aerobic which can be provided through fat burning so low level extended exercise will burn more fat I believe. Anyways exercise can cause muscle gain and water retention too and so that can discourage people but that diminishes after a couple of weeks and is no longer a player after that. My 2-cents.

What exercise do you do Blambo?
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    1MADGIRL wrote: »
    blambo61 wrote: »

xoxo

Kitty,

What exercise do you do Blambo?

I was running and but have had some injury issues that have prevented me doing that for a long time. I also don't recommend running to anyone that is a lot overweight because that is inviting injury. I think a easy long casual walk, swimming, or biking would be ok. I wouldn't do any of the same thing more than 3-times a week also to help prevent injury.