Commited and on my way down to 85kg

Replies

• OMADing1
    OMADing1 Posts: 337 Member
    Yes, I am very fortunate!! I always make sure I thank him every night and always tell him he did a wonderful job. =)

Dinner tonight was burgers and fries.......im not gonna post pics anymore, its just too much of time wasted.

I had burger and fries last night too twin! Awwwwww....those pics were absolutely fabulous to me, not a waste of time AT ALL, but then again--I was doing the looking/drooling though. Also, looking at your pics sometime helped me choose what to prepare for myself. But I totally understand.

BTW--how are you doing and feeling these day Miss Kitty--pls. let me know!
  • SavedByGrace26356
    SavedByGrace26356 Posts: 544 Member
    Yum...burgers and fries. I wish I had a cook....you're very lucky. ♥
  • mittenswillet
    mittenswillet Posts: 697 Member
    lol Deb....sure! hahah

Thanks Grace,,, yes I AM very lucky, he is an awesome guy.

Omading....I will post pics again, (im very easily persuaded lol)

I can get depressed very easily, so I try to keep myself up and posative, but Im doing really good, just very busy making money for the end of January.

xoxox
  • mittenswillet
    yummy prawn pasta tonight with garlic bread =)

ide0wnlsq6hu.jpg
  • Looks Delish!! I looove garlic bread <3
  • Abm4n
    Abm4n Posts: 529 Member
    Thanks for posting food pics. Always nice to see what others are eating!
  • OMADing1
    edited November 2016

ide0wnlsq6hu.jpg

See...SEE what you've gone and done! Now you've given me an idea for dinner tonight, and for that my friend I give you a big ole
    {{{{ <3Hug <3 }}} and thanks! YAY Kitty and YUM!!!!

• OMADing1
    OMADing1 wrote: »

ide0wnlsq6hu.jpg

See...SEE what you've gone and done! Now you've given me an idea for dinner tonight, and for that my friend I give you a big ole
    {{{{ <3Hug <3 }}} and thanks! YAY Kitty and YUM!!!!

ETA: I'm going to make sauteed jumbo shrimp, angel hair pasta in a garlicy/gingery herby sauce. I'll add a spinach/arugala strawberry salad and because of you, I'll add some bread and butter to the deal as well--YAY!
  • OMADing1
    edited November 2016
    lol Deb....sure! hahah

Thanks Grace,,, yes I AM very lucky, he is an awesome guy.

Omading....I will post pics again, (im very easily persuaded lol)

I can get depressed very easily, so I try to keep myself up and posative, but Im doing really good, just very busy making money for the end of January.

xoxox

Thank you Boo! Listen, we (me and you and anyone struggling with this lying sack of "Sugar, Honey, Ice Tea"
    spirit of depression a swift kick in the tail and cast it OUT of our thoughts and lives. We've GOT to show this "depression" and mess that it NO longer is welcomed and is an enemy, period. My daddy used to tell me keeping "busy keeps us young and outta trouble" So I'm so GLAD you're busy doing creative stuff and making ends meet--YAY YOU. Seriously, no matter how "stupid" it sounds or feels, take it back that you're easily depressed. Replace it by saying to YOURSELF, OUTLOUD I used to be "easily depressed, but those days are over and it's a lie (I've been believing, but no more, period)" NOW, I'm easily filled with peace and joy, rather I "feel" it or not, it's so, period. Keep telling yourself that, when those wicked thoughts pop up in your head that's you're always (fill in the blank). Replace it with something positive and good until it is so. Do Chica and watch a see what happens in/thru and to you! <3<3

THANK you so much for posting pics again too...it helps me in more ways than you will EVER know! o:)
  • mittenswillet
    tonights dinner, deep fried chicken and prawns with cabbage salad and rice xooxtve9hc8o0b74.jpg
  • SavedByGrace26356
    SavedByGrace26356 Posts: 544 Member
    Enjoy!!
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    I love shrimp!
  • mittenswillet
    I have been battling a gluttony demon all of my life.

I have ONLY realized this fact, this week. I have not felt ready to share this until today. This week has been the hardest so far on this diet, all week Ive been in a spiritual fight, and I didnt even realize it. I wanted to stop sharing pictures, I suddenly was too tired to come here and write anything, let alone read and support others.

I've had two extra meals this week. Food is constantly on my mind, haunting me. So I have a huge battle ahead of me. I'm going to anoint myself with the balm of Gilead tomorrow.

This is too big to fight alone.

I dont feel any shame in sharing these thoughts.

gfxded03uv9s.jpg
  • OMADing1
    edited November 2016
    I have been battling a gluttony demon all of my life.

I have ONLY realized this fact, this week. I have not felt ready to share this until today. This week has been the hardest so far on this diet, all week Ive been in a spiritual fight, and I didnt even realize it. I wanted to stop sharing pictures, I suddenly was too tired to come here and write anything, let alone read and support others.

I've had two extra meals this week. Food is constantly on my mind, haunting me. So I have a huge battle ahead of me. I'm going to anoint myself with the balm of Gilead tomorrow.

This is too big to fight alone.

I dont feel any shame in sharing these thoughts.

gfxded03uv9s.jpg

{{{{{{{{{ <3 Kitty Boo <3 }}}}}}}}}

To my Dearest Kitty,

Honey, let me tell ya something...even though I call myself a "warrior princess" of sorts in this battle of the bulge, I still have a tenderheart, and many things I read on here, encourages me so much, that tears well up in my eyes. Well, right now, after reading what you wrote, tears are not merely welling up in my eyes, but are flowing down my face. Ya know why? Because I am sooooooo "feeling" what you are going thru right now, and I too, today and actually all this week have been fighting the "good" fight of this battle something FIERCE. Especially yesterday, when I weighed in and saw a gain, even if it was slight...it's like you said a "haunting" of sorts has been dogging my heart and mind too. a lying and conniving "spirit/attitude" of doubt and unbelief was soooo tempting me to give in to it's filthy deception and agree with it. I also was tempted compelled to not post today too...just the nagging, woe-is-me thought that nobody really cares and it's a waste of my time and ENERGY to even sign in today and read anyone's posts, let alone reply to anyone and the LOUD yet whispering thoughts that I'm just an old fool and all kinds of demonic deceptive, negative and naysaying lies and low-life scummy thoughts and "feelings" whispering in my ears/thoughts/mind (I'm not going to claim them as "my thoughts", because every thought we think isn't always true or is from our spirit. THEN, what do you know? I come on here and read your post, and it's like a "Messenger of Hope and Strength, like a big lovely bouquet of my FAVORITE flowers, like a beautiful and most wanted/needed breath of FRESH air your words (and pic o:) ) are to me.

Girlfriend, you may never know in this lifetime how utterly true and powerful what you've written is to me and more important to you too. I want to offer you 10,000 THANKS for sharing this with us/me. You've inspired me like crazy, you warrior princess YOU! Today is my 2nd time ever attempting a 48hr fast and it's been a battle royale today for me--just all kinds of thoughts and feelings attemting to distract and dissuade me, like NEVER before since my my entire OMAD adventure. However, again, PLEASE KNOW, that your super courageous, your I ain't playing with this seeingly REAL/FIERCE and at the same time most definitely deceptive spirit of gluttony, doubt/unbelief and all it's yucky companions NO MORE and your kicking tail and taking names post/spirit/attitude has given me a boost in my resolve and a reloading of my spiritual guns to join you in this battle even more!!!!!!! You are SO not going at this alone, honey, that's for REALS and where one can chase 1,000 (lying, distracting, compulsive and foul spirits) 2 can chase 10,000 of them, period.

Let's GO get em boo, we may have lost some battles this week and even last week too, but this is WAR...not just battles, and it aint no where near over...it's only really just begun. It's ON, and your post is a powerful giving of
    "eviction notices" to all kinds of sneaky/quiet/controlling spirit's of gluttony, depression and all kinds of yuck, that we didn't have a clue was there, in our hearts, minds, and lives and dogging our steps like some unwanted pests/insects/vermin--that we have the power to rid ourselves of completely. Amazing how excellent KNOWLEDGE AND POWER that we're in charge/control of our minds/thoughts/cravings/EVERYTHING and are called to not only fight these things/spirits which are against us and have been against us ALL of our lives, but to, as you say, FIGHT THEM with ALL of our might, by firstly calling them out, exposing them and then destroy them, by NOT giving in to them/obeying them, CASTING THEM OUT OF OUR HEARTS, MINDS, SOULS, BODIES AND LIVES and doing the very OPPOSITE of what these self-destructive spirits are conning us into doing or not doing (as the case maybe). WOW~ We are only just BEGINNING to realize is just how very much we're so utterly POWER-FILLED AND READY, WILLING AND ABLE we are to do battle with the things that have so lied/conned us into believing we are their slaves, and to obey these lying spirit's of gluttony and woe--when the truth is, we're in control, and our apetites/bodies/minds/souls are to bow down and obey us...not the other way around. WOW, I LOVE IT cause it's true and it's happening. If it weren't I (and so many millions of others in this battle of the bulge) wouldn't have the proof and you wouldn't have posted this--so, Thank you darling dear, you rock, period.

tumblr_mehjqm2PMm1qc4uvwo1_500.jpg
    Let's DO THIS, period.

P.S. Can you only imagine how many tremendous things are in store for us as we continue in this DAILY battle and eventually WIN this war of mind, body and soul.....BOOM!

P.S.S. Sorry for the novel Kitty, but you've relit a fire for me, that sets my very SOUL on fire...and ya know how hyped up I am normally, you've just helped me kick it up a big ole notch. Thank you again my friend o:)

LOVE YA Kitty<3
  • mittenswillet
    edited November 2016
    I love your novel Omading, I want to release and write like you! so desperatley!! but something is holding me back....im not sure what, but it will eventually come to light and begin to heal =)

The glutton demon has been part of my life since childhood, brought about by a bad childhood....so I know it wont want to leave this cosy home (my body) since I now know that demons are homeless.

Its amazing how this demon has a hold over me. My whole day is revolved around food, when can I eat, what can I eat, what time is dinner? I really want bread now, I wish I could eat bread now, why not just have one biscuit now? You dont have to log it, just leave it off, no one will know. In fact just dont log today, and eat what you want, you can always start tommorw.

Those are just a handful of thoughts that I put up with and fight during the day.

So to realize the demon gluttony is the true source (and NOT me and NOT my true self)

Its a huge relief...but a big spiritual fight is coming..........

xoxoxo

Love you very much too Omading....very deeply actually. =)
  • I love your novel Omading, I want to release and write like you! so desperatley!! but something is holding me back....im not sure what, but it will eventually come to light and begin to heal =)

The glutton demon has been part of my life since childhood, brought about by a bad childhood....so I know it wont want to leave this cosy home (my body) since I now know that demons are homeless.

Its amazing how this demon has a hold over me. My whole day is revolved around food, when can I eat, what can I eat, what time is dinner? I really want bread now, I wish I could eat bread now, why not just have one biscuit now? You dont have to log it, just leave it off, no one will know. In fact just dont log today, and eat what you want, you can always start tommorw.

Those are just a handful of thoughts that I put up with and fight during the day.

So to realize the demon gluttony is the true source (and NOT me and NOT my true self)

Its a huge relief...but a big spiritual fight is coming..........

xoxoxo

Love you very much too Omading....very deeply actually. =)

This is whyI've failed to lose weight so many times, because I always think to myself whenever I crave something really bad, that I can eat it now and start over tomorrow. To be honest kitty, sometimes you have to ask yourself if not now when? And how bad do you want it? You are battling one of the hardest battle of your life and you're not alone. I feel exactly the same way as you, food is constantly on my mind. All I can think about is food, and what Im gonna eat. You just have to think about how good you'll look this time next year and how good you will feel about yourself, that's what keeps me going. Joe made really good video about how your mind will play tricks on you.

https://youtu.be/MBsPbWe7ETc
  • Every time you're about to cheat watch this video. It's really good

https://youtu.be/_coQQMbBA2s
  • DebSozo
    DebSozo Posts: 2,578 Member
    Every time you're about to cheat watch this video. It's really good

This is a helpful video. I can do this. Thanks for posting.
    <3
  • DebSozo wrote: »
    Every time you're about to cheat watch this video. It's really good

This is a helpful video. I can do this. Thanks for posting.
    <3

You're welcome. Glad I could help
  • mittenswillet
    wow thanks guys, I will watch these!!! <3