What nobody tells you about losing weight

Replies

3474449k Posts: 46 Member
    maybe1pe wrote: »
    A weird number of my friends now seem overly concerned that I don't eat enough. And are ALWAYS trying to feed me when we hang out. I eat plenty but I think because they see me getting smaller they're somehow convinced I'm starving myself.
    maybe1pe wrote: »
    A weird number of my friends now seem overly concerned that I don't eat enough. And are ALWAYS trying to feed me when we hang out. I eat plenty but I think because they see me getting smaller they're somehow convinced I'm starving myself.

I have noticed that. They don't really want to sabotage you, but you're changing before their eyes and I think if they love you it takes a little adjustment on their part too.
    3474449k Posts: 46 Member
    joans1976 wrote: »
    That I would be THIS cold. All. The. Time. I have 20 pounds (ish) to go...not sure when I'll be warm again.
    Fleece is my new best friend.

Despite reading about this a lot in this thread, I have been going around thinking that it's actually cold. I just realized today that *it* isn't cold, but, rather *I* am cold. I'm FREEZING, actually. Who knew?! :neutral:

I hope that happens for me because I have not been able to wear long sleeves in years, except as a jacket, due to an illness. I'm hoping getting thin will help that.
  • Lucy1752
    Lucy1752 Posts: 499 Member
    @rckeys88
    Hat size - good one!
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    ***eta sorry if this is like necro-posting, I *just* realized at about page 10 that this thread started over 2 years ago! No wonder people's mentioned ages dont match their profile!

It's one of a few long-running threads... I like it! Check out this one too, another of my favourites that's been going two years and is now over 450 pages... :)
  • aerochic42
    aerochic42 Posts: 819 Member
    that you can keep getting stretch marks at a lower weight, if you let yourself to start getting squishy again. even with no significant weight change (same 3-4 lbs repeatedly).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!