What's on your mind?

Replies

• slcruz24
    slcruz24 Posts: 222 Member
    Hi MFP's my December goal is no eating fast food. What are yours?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    It's my dad's funeral today. My dad was a super fun guy so no tears allowed just fun memories right
  • slcruz24
    slcruz24 Posts: 222 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    It's my dad's funeral today. My dad was a super fun guy so no tears allowed just fun memories right
    That is my mother's wish when she passes. Mourning will naturally happen but she wants us to be happy and keep her memory alive. Do what's natural. Haves blessed day with your family.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member

And if you cry, oh well, it's a funeral, you're allowed :'(

Much love to you and your family today, Alison...my heart is with you all xo
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member

Sorry for your loss
  • sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member

I've been wanting to tell you I'm sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family. It's okay to shed a tear or two. It's good for the soul.

• Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Grey_1 wrote: »
    You folks sure say "Poop" a lot....

24baf00b9cea396937827ae7ab8126698f9d7971a293a9995545316b95372c2f.jpg

5e1ce9c682c9980fdbd4f7680525f47a0f5fcb3d9f3e2c033ec3740193eef5f2.jpg
  • Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Karb_Kween wrote: »

How did you get a picture of me? :D
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Karb_Kween wrote: »

How did you get a picture of me? :D

baaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaa!
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    thomas3084 wrote: »
    Is there any other beverage on the planet more refreshing than a glass of fresh iced tea? Unsweetened of course, for those in the south. Day to day, at any given time - best stuff ever!
    (Picks up guitar and sings ode to tea) Yay!

Agreed. I drink a ton of unsweet ice tea everyday.

honey, Braggs apple vinegar, mixed in water, I go though a gallon of this stuff a day,,,, Then Whisky, and beer
  • Karb_Kween
    Just saw Elizabeth Taylor's grandson and he has all her features and now I'm mad I don't have Elizabeth Taylor genes
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    PowerMan40 wrote: »
    Is there any other beverage on the planet more refreshing than a glass of fresh iced tea? Unsweetened of course, for those in the south. Day to day, at any given time - best stuff ever!

honey, Braggs apple vinegar, mixed in water, I go though a gallon of this stuff a day,,,, Then Whisky, and beer

I have Braggs and add it to things. Have thought about the water thing. What improvements do you see with it?

And whisky is always a great choice!
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Dem kangaroos doe.
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    edited December 2016

I have Braggs and add it to things. Have thought about the water thing. What improvements do you see with it?

It makes the water taste like something, when you go though as much a day as I do, it gets old really quick. the way I make it, it tastes like apple pie filling, just not as sweet. You get all the benefits of the Bragg. My skin cleared up, digestions problems gone, no more heartburn, don't feel bloated. full of antioxidants.
    Balances your bodies PH level. During the day your acidic, when your doing stuff. At night when you heal, in your sleep, your body goes alkaline. So the vinagar is alkaline, in theory helping you heal longer than just in your sleep.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member

It makes the water taste like something, when you go though as much a day as I do, it gets old really quick. the way I make it, it tastes like apple pie filling, just not as sweet. You get all the benefits of the Bragg. My skin cleared up, digestions problems gone, no more heartburn, don't feel bloated. full of antioxidants.
    Balances your bodies PH level. During the day your acidic, when your doing stuff. At night when you heal, in your sleep, your body goes alkaline. So the vinagar is alkaline, in theory helping you heal longer than just in your sleep.

Nice. I will have to give it a try!
  • Karb_Kween
    All the water in my ramen disappeared :angry:
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

Thinking of you and family today Ali :*