Shakeolgy

Options
HI,
Is anyone out there doing Shakeolgy/Beach Body or Isogenix?
So many people are doing this and they are losing weight and looking great !! I eat really healthy and exercise all the time, and can't seem to lose the weight. I am on 2 mild antidepressants, and that is probably the main reason.

Jane

Replies

• kathyrunsfast
    kathyrunsfast Posts: 7,050 Member
    Options
    I have done a few rounds of BB through my gym. I have done rounds with shakes and others without. I think what gets the hard core people really lean/trim is the rigid diet and high intensity, but shorter duration workout regime. I know some don't like the term "clean eating" but it really is just that. I do think the meds can impact weight. (Based on personal experience), but you could rule out whether or not you can still lose by trying it for a month. I haven't heard of isogenix before. I will have to google. Good luck!
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    there is nothing in the shakes that you can't achieve with other protein powers...there are lots of threads on shakeology here

isagenix as bad with their marketing IMHO

I have a standing bet with a friend whenever anyone mentions nutrition on facebook, how long it will be before BB or Isagenix get mentioned
  • MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Save your money. Spend $20 or less on a food scale, fill out your profile here and stick to your calorie goals...by using said food scale.

There are no shortcuts. There are no miracle products. It doesn't matter if you're eating healthy if you aren't accurately controlling HOW MUCH you are eating.
  • Justanotherhippy
    Justanotherhippy Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I prefer arbonne over all those brands.
  • JaneMilan1
    JaneMilan1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!