did los angeles make you feel ugly???

Options

Replies

• DekkaTwoOneWizzy
    Options
    If your not hot avoid:
    Hollywood blvd friday-sunday: every hot ethnic rep from every country shows up....its the cracee!
    Manhattan beach: especially if your a mom under 6 feet thats not shredded. They are everywhere!
    Santa Monica Blvd sat-sun:if your a heterosexual male, outta shape and still pompous. There are gay guys EVERYWHERE that are 10's that will make your girlfriend go "mmmmmmpH, what a waste"....now what son!
    All the inner city is fairly homogenized ethnically and disease statistic wise. Deep in the OC ive consistently seen gorgeous white chicks over 6 feet but thats it. Westwood, The Grove, Miracle Mile, you see a lot of gorgeous TALL people, on section 8 with EBT card at whole foods market but driving an AUDI, they swear theyre actors...its cracee...Glendale can cancel christmas!
    Bottom Line: dont covet other peoples blessings and do the best you can with your gifts....I love My hood...North East Los...Califas...
  • ruth3698
    ruth3698 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I haven't been to LA in 10 years.My grandma lives in Bell and I have other family members spread out all over LA and Cali in general.I don't remember it being different than any other place else in regards to looks.
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Yes.

But I make LA feel stupid.
  • lafilleavectoi
    lafilleavectoi Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    If your not hot avoid:
    Hollywood blvd friday-sunday: every hot ethnic rep from every country shows up....its the cracee!
    Manhattan beach: especially if your a mom under 6 feet thats not shredded. They are everywhere!
    Santa Monica Blvd sat-sun:if your a heterosexual male, outta shape and still pompous. There are gay guys EVERYWHERE that are 10's that will make your girlfriend go "mmmmmmpH, what a waste"....now what son!
    All the inner city is fairly homogenized ethnically and disease statistic wise. Deep in the OC ive consistently seen gorgeous white chicks over 6 feet but thats it. Westwood, The Grove, Miracle Mile, you see a lot of gorgeous TALL people, on section 8 with EBT card at whole foods market but driving an AUDI, they swear theyre actors...its cracee...Glendale can cancel christmas!
    Bottom Line: dont covet other peoples blessings and do the best you can with your gifts....I love My hood...North East Los...Califas...

GOLD!
  • nope31
    nope31 Posts: 174
    Options
    I would have given you my autograph. You shoulda asked
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    LOL no. The opposite actually. A group of us from San Francisco went to Disneyland for Release the Bats one year. After going to a few clubs in LA, I've never felt better about myself.
  • SurfyFriend
    SurfyFriend Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    My fat photo was taken in LA. thats whern I realised I neeeddd to lose weight. So probanly, yes!
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    I've genuinely never been intimidated by another persons physique or looks. I don't see the point.
    2 statements I heard years ago that always stuck with me.
    1. No matter how hot someone is, someone somewhere got tired of f***ing them.
    2. Every hour you spend in the gym... I'm in a bar, enjoyin life and talking to your girlfriend.
  • tammypalmer82
    tammypalmer82 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    These are funny. I am a native and there are so many different types here. I agree that it depends on what area you are in. Also, you have to remember most of the "beautiful ones" have COME to Los Angeles for a reason, so they have to look a certain way. Don't let that make you feel ugly!!! Be who you are and have an amazing life!!!! Eat the ice cream do whatever you want, enjoy life. Just my two cents. Cheers
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    Don't go to any Scandinavian country then

Everyone is beautiful there
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Nope. Had the hottest make-out session with the hottest guy... He was so hot it was unreal -melts-
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    _unsteady_ wrote: »
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    Nope. Had the hottest make-out session with the hottest guy... He was so hot it was unreal -melts-

He may have been running a fever
    As good as he could kiss, he then gave it to himself and then me. He was contagious.
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    I was in LA a few years ago, spent a little over two months there. Didn't notice any discrimination based on my looks. I am not, never was, a '10'. I spent 3 month in SF Bay area, didn't notice anything out of the ordinary neither. I liked LA and San Diego much better actually, and traffic wasn't as horrible as described.
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    Don't go into any city, you'll find beautiful people to compare yourself all the time. But really you're just idealizing what you wished you looked like. I've gone through this for years
  • sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    God I hope not. I'll be going there next year. It's been about 24 yrs since I've visited.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    Ugly, no. Dirty, like I'd stepped in something, maybe.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I travel to LA and San Diego quite a bit...I pretty much see a wide variety just like I do anywhere else.

When in doubt, just go to Wal-Mart
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Ugly, no. Dirty, like I'd stepped in something, maybe.

I tell my kids:

We might not be poor.. but we sure are dirty!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I lived in Los Angeles for 10 years.

There's all kinds of people there.
    Never once did I feel inferior to anyone.