True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I confess I sometimes wonder about @Motorsheen

Thanks?

I always wonder about people with characters for profile pics and I think you are funny.

Thanks.

... not a catfish and happily married; no worries.

The thing is, the avatar looks verrry much like me (including the burrito ).
  • Motorsheen

Thanks?

I always wonder about people with characters for profile pics and I think you are funny.

Thanks.

lol I like how you threw in the happily married. That's not the stuff I wonder. Do you wear slippers? Do you talk to the TV? Are you a loud chewer? Can you blow your nose with one hand? THIS is the stuff I wonder.

"No" to all of the above.

Except talking to the television

.... and my dog

(It's only worrysome when the dog talks back.)
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    I vote for a motorsheen ama.
  • catbeck20123
    catbeck20123 Posts: 97 Member
    I just ate 2 large slices of pizza and I feel so guilty cause I just went to the gym..... :/
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited December 2016

Thanks?

Thanks.

lol I like how you threw in the happily married. That's not the stuff I wonder. Do you wear slippers? Do you talk to the TV? Are you a loud chewer? Can you blow your nose with one hand? THIS is the stuff I wonder.

I thought he threw in "happily married" in case we had designs on his body or tried to flirt :( shoot us down before we even get a chance ..*sob*

Lol..jk @Motorsheen :#

• Motorsheen
    km8907 wrote: »
    I vote for a motorsheen ama.

I'm game.

I'm also off to the gym ..... then dinner with mosaf.

mosaf = minister of sex and finance
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    I confess that I've declined FR from peeps that seem really cool and all on the forums, but I can't keep up with too many friends because I suck at it.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I confess that I've declined FR from peeps that seem really cool and all on the forums, but I can't keep up with too many friends because I suck at it.

I confess I've done the same or deleted cool people and it's partly because a friend and I always seem to have a contest as to who can have the fewer friends
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    I also confess that I started to blast some chick for posting tit pics but I refrained. I hate attention "hoores" and the idiots that drool all over them.
  • ifyouonlyknew1492
    ifyouonlyknew1492 Posts: 64 Member
    I'm not happy with the husband.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited December 2016
    I also confess that I started to blast some chick for posting tit pics but I refrained. I hate attention "hoores" and the idiots that drool all over them.

I bet I know which posts you are referring to lol

I confess that I wish, that I had; your selfie taking skills!
  • DeficitDuchess
    edited December 2016

I bet I know which posts you are referring to lol

I confess that I wish, that I had; your selfie taking skills!

Filters! And sunny days.

I mean the position, you took a whole head & body picture, without a mirror! I've never successfully, been able to do that! Something's always missing, like an eye/half my head lol! I guess I should practice!
  • Motorsheen
    I'm not happy with the husband.

Let me guess....

He did something wrong
    Or
    Did it the wrong way
    Or
    Not fast enough
    Or
    Not the way you would have done it
    Or
    Forgot

.... I've been there

As recently as this afternoon.
  • DeficitDuchess
    edited December 2016
    Nokia Windows! I take pictures of everything else, just fine; besides me lol! My avatar was taken, by someone else with my phone; so it isn't the phone!