What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Is it too early to drink or get high, I wonder? Is that resident cop up yet? Don't matter, it's almost legal here!

I hear you on this.. I hope your day gets better.. :):)

I have not had much sleep cause got yelled out last night... I did not want to do something that was sprung on me at the last minute and I was told I was not spontaneous enough.. who is spontaneous after 18 years of the same person?

OMG, Roxie....I hear you!!! 23 years here. Eff spontaneity....do the fricking dishes for me, make ME dinner, say something sweet without expecting anything, and clip your damn toenails....then maybe we can think about being a bit more spontaneous! Did you cave? I usually cave...

I did not cave this time.. it made him stew in his own juices all that much more.. Actually it was quite funny, but at the same time, I do not like being call unspontaneous at all..hurt me feelings.. I always do what he wants to do.. :'(

Good for you sweetie...I understand. I'm glad you stood your ground, hopefully next time he'll be more mindful about how he talks to you! Hugs to you xoxo
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Is it too early to drink or get high, I wonder? Is that resident cop up yet? Don't matter, it's almost legal here!

I have not had much sleep cause got yelled out last night... I did not want to do something that was sprung on me at the last minute and I was told I was not spontaneous enough.. who is spontaneous after 18 years of the same person?

OMG, Roxie....I hear you!!! 23 years here. Eff spontaneity....do the fricking dishes for me, make ME dinner, say something sweet without expecting anything, and clip your damn toenails....then maybe we can think about being a bit more spontaneous! Did you cave? I usually cave...

I did not cave this time.. it made him stew in his own juices all that much more.. Actually it was quite funny, but at the same time, I do not like being call unspontaneous at all..hurt me feelings.. I always do what he wants to do.. :'(

@RoxieDawn & @JustMissTracy

giphy.gif[img][/img]
  • JustMissTracy

giphy.gif[img][/img]

Best (and only) hug I've had today, I'll take it! Hugs backatcha, sweet Boo! <3
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member

<3 I have not had much sleep cause got yelled out last night... I did not want to do something that was sprung on me at the last minute and I was told I was not spontaneous enough.. who is spontaneous after 18 years of the same person?

giphy.gif[img][/img]

<3<3<3 you are the best, Boo!!!!! and don't forget that!! :)
  • mrwineismybf
    mrwineismybf Posts: 4,088 Member
    Woke up late and on my day off...I shouldn't be up at all :|
  • JustMissTracy
    Woke up late and on my day off...I shouldn't be up at all :|

You deserve a nap today! xo
  • JustMissTracy
    Drinking hot chocolate
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    having some well earned down time between patients.

Btw I asked my mrs to make me a sandwich for work this morning, she told me to "*kitten* off, im busy, do it yourself"

how do I retrain her?
  • MrStabbems
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    MrStabbems wrote: »

Btw I asked my mrs to make me a sandwich for work this morning, she told me to "*kitten* off, im busy, do it yourself"

how do I retrain her?

Have her give you a beej. That will make her swoon and then she'll do anything you ask. Pretty sure that's how it works....

Lol I couldn't get a sandwich out of her this morning...I don't think that was on the cards! Point taken though, phallic submission. Gotcha :wink:
  • Pseudocyber
    Pseudocyber Posts: 312 Member
    sitting down from my 30 minute treadmill walk, checking MFP.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Spent my first 35 minutes of the day getting yelled at. I refuse to cry. Considering what single would be like after 23 years. That's what I'm doing right now.

Big hugs darlin.. :*
    Spent my first 35 minutes of the day getting yelled at. I refuse to cry. Considering what single would be like after 23 years. That's what I'm doing right now.

I'm sorry to hear this. ((hugs)) Hope things improve. :heart:

Thankyou both...I'm probably being dramatic...but I hate being yelled at...hate crying more. Especially when I got up at 5 to see him off to work...On the positive, I now have a gorgeous dog to keep me company if I decide I wanna be alone for the rest of my life.

Awww Tracy hope your day improves
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited December 2016
    MrStabbems wrote: »

how do I retrain her?

I say this all the time to mine.. he knows better than to take that very seriously, but sometimes we are just too busy and got better things to do..

you could if you wanted to get her attention, go to her favorite restaurant or take out and bring home a doggie bag that actually for the dogs, that will prove how self sufficient you are and how you had better things to do than think about bringing her something home.
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,079 Member
    Watching the snow fall, and trying to get up the gumption to shovel the driveway.
  • Flapjack_Mollases
    Flapjack_Mollases Posts: 218 Member
    Counting the minutes until I get off work.
  • MrStabbems
    These are all awesome suggestions. I'm loving the ones where I get to go to strip clubs, flirt and eat good food.

I tried withholding the Jiggy jiggy but she starting to get all twitchy, moody and snappy. I removed the ban, for her health.
  • JustMissTracy
    edited December 2016
    w9achzw8gx1j.jpg
    Reading a new book

I need this book!

Hugs to you sweetie. Mornings like yours are never fun and often shape the entire day, if not a couple days or more. Easier said than done, but don't give him the power to steal your day from you. XXOO

That's what I've been telling myself for the last hour too...not gonna let that happen, getting dressed and taking the dog for a run...then coming home and eating more ice cream!

Thankyou for your kindness, it touches my heart...all of you! xo
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    w9achzw8gx1j.jpg
    Reading a new book

I need this book!

Hugs to you sweetie. Mornings like yours are never fun and often shape the entire day, if not a couple days or more. Easier said than done, but don't give him the power to steal your day from you. XXOO

That's what I've been telling myself for the last hour too...not gonna let that happen, getting dressed and taking the dog for a run...then coming home and eating more ice cream!

Thankyou for your kindness, it touches my heart xo

hey @JustMissTracy I'm about to head off to run groceries to my mom's want me to swing by your place and you can hang out with me? I think we might be shopping at Yorkdale this afternoon