What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    w9achzw8gx1j.jpg
    Reading a new book

I need this book!

Hugs to you sweetie. Mornings like yours are never fun and often shape the entire day, if not a couple days or more. Easier said than done, but don't give him the power to steal your day from you. XXOO

That's what I've been telling myself for the last hour too...not gonna let that happen, getting dressed and taking the dog for a run...then coming home and eating more ice cream!

Thankyou for your kindness, it touches my heart xo

hey @JustMissTracy I'm about to head off to run groceries to my mom's want me to swing by your place and you can hang out with me? I think we might be shopping at Yorkdale this afternoon

I wish, I wanna go do anything with your face today! This unemployed thing is kicking me in the butt tho....Do they have a Dollarama..lol? Go check your messages xo
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,079 Member
    Finally finished shoveling the driveway, although much of the time was actually shoveling 4 feet of road since the plow didn't go even close to the actual side of the road. There is almost enough snow to consider going cross country skiing.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    More coffee...
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    looking out at the flying trash in my back yard (where did it come from?) and oh, the dog is eating some of it... good times..
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    This thread reads like a support group for disgruntled house wives.... lol Good luck to all of you and your endeavors, in the relationships you have....
  • JustMissTracy
    PowerMan40 wrote: »
    This thread reads like a support group for disgruntled house wives.... lol Good luck to all of you and your endeavors, in the relationships you have....

I've been disgruntled for 23 years, we just call this "Friday" in my house lately...no worries...lol
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Lol! There are threads that read a lot worse than this one. :D
  • JustMissTracy
    Lol! There are threads that read a lot worse than this one. :D

Exacccccccccccctly :D
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    w9achzw8gx1j.jpg
    Reading a new book

I need this book!

Hugs to you sweetie. Mornings like yours are never fun and often shape the entire day, if not a couple days or more. Easier said than done, but don't give him the power to steal your day from you. XXOO

That's what I've been telling myself for the last hour too...not gonna let that happen, getting dressed and taking the dog for a run...then coming home and eating more ice cream!

Thankyou for your kindness, it touches my heart xo

hey @JustMissTracy I'm about to head off to run groceries to my mom's want me to swing by your place and you can hang out with me? I think we might be shopping at Yorkdale this afternoon

I wish, I wanna go do anything with your face today! This unemployed thing is kicking me in the butt tho....Do they have a Dollarama..lol? Go check your messages xo

My brother bailed on shopping. Meet me at the club. I'll teach you to curl the we can have a festive cocktail
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    My trainer is sick today, so I'll be going for a bike ride, nice and cool outside for a change. Rollerblading tonight, fun stuff
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Waiting for D to go to work

Sorry about your night @JustMissTracy sounds close to home :neutral:
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,079 Member

I'm no housewife.
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    edited December 2016

I'm no housewife.

Never said you were.. Why do you say that like its a bad thing to be a house wife?
  • synchkat

Hey I'm not disgruntled I'm offering to take people shopping and curling.
  • Flapjack_Mollases
    Flapjack_Mollases Posts: 218 Member
    Eating my lunch. Mixed greens, grape tomatoes, parm cheese, half hass avacado, 8 oz of chicken, olive oil and vinegar.
  • RoxieDawn
    edited December 2016

Did you say shopping? I need an outfit that does not resemble something I work out in..

in my house a little disgrunting can be healthy.. lol I might get flowers and I might not, he might get something and he might not.. its the way the world revolves. fun times.. :#
  • synchkat
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

Did you say shopping? I need an outfit that does not resemble something I work out in..

in my house a little disgrunting can be healthy.. lol I might get flowers and I might not, he might get something and he might not.. its the way the world revolves. fun times.. :#

My shopping trip is postponed to Monday. So it's curling and then maybe I'll make cookies this afternoon. All are welcome.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

My shopping trip is postponed to Monday. So it's curling and then maybe I'll make cookies this afternoon. All are welcome.

I am all in for curling (teach me) and cookies.. :)

seriously I am such a tomboy and do need a new outfit, last night brought on a situation.. I had no clothes and was not flexible..it got me in some trouble. I need to fix that.. :#