Replies

• BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    PowerMan40 wrote: »
    This thread reads like a support group for disgruntled house wives.... lol Good luck to all of you and your endeavors, in the relationships you have....

Hey I'm not disgruntled I'm offering to take people shopping and curling.

Did you say shopping? I need an outfit that does not resemble something I work out in..

in my house a little disgrunting can be healthy.. lol I might get flowers and I might not, he might get something and he might not.. its the way the world revolves. fun times.. :#

My shopping trip is postponed to Monday. So it's curling and then maybe I'll make cookies this afternoon. All are welcome.

I am all in for curling (teach me) and cookies.. :)

seriously I am such a tomboy and do need a new outfit, last night brought on a situation.. I had no clothes and was not flexible..it got me in some trouble. I need to fix that.. :#

:flushed::joy:
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    I'm also in for cookies. I have wine.

Really need to cook dinner, first... :s
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited December 2016
    This thread reads like a support group for disgruntled house wives.... lol Good luck to all of you and your endeavors, in the relationships you have....

Did you say shopping? I need an outfit that does not resemble something I work out in..

in my house a little disgrunting can be healthy.. lol I might get flowers and I might not, he might get something and he might not.. its the way the world revolves. fun times.. :#

My shopping trip is postponed to Monday. So it's curling and then maybe I'll make cookies this afternoon. All are welcome.

seriously I am such a tomboy and do need a new outfit, last night brought on a situation.. I had no clothes and was not flexible..it got me in some trouble. I need to fix that.. :#

I have another chance to redeem myself if I choose to accept the mission.. lol I have turned into a work at home woman with nothing in her closet :# I do need much help..I should go to the confession thread..lol
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member

I have brownies I should make
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member

I have another chance to redeem myself if I choose to accept the mission.. lol I have turned into a work at home woman with nothing in her closet :# I do need much help..I should go to the confession thread..lol

What kind of outfit do you need?

I spent my teenage years in athletic wear so nowadays my closet if full of dresses I buy while boredom shopping and I never end up wearing them
  • RoxieDawn

I spent my teenage years in athletic wear so nowadays my closet if full of dresses I buy while boredom shopping and I never end up wearing them

@synchkat I need something for the evening.. not exactly a ball, but something for maybe 5 star dinner and a show. If I could get dual use out the outfit that would be great.

I do not own any heels but not against getting a pair (no too high, I am not exactly miss grace), dresses have never been my thing.. see I have issues with the wardrobe. I wear makeup and fix my hair nice, my clothes I need to work on..
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    reading an article about neuropsychological effects in gulf war veterans
  • synchkat

@synchkat I need something for the evening.. not exactly a ball, but something for maybe 5 star dinner and a show. If I could get dual use out the outfit that would be great.

I do not own any heels but not against getting a pair (no too high, I am not exactly miss grace), dresses have never been my thing.. see I have issues with the wardrobe. I wear makeup and fix my hair nice, my clothes I need to work on..

Ya i was going to say get a little black dress but I'd they're not your thing you can always do pants and a nice top. There's lots of neat tops out there. i always end up at bcbg if I nees something on the fancy side. They never fail me
  • RoxieDawn

Ya i was going to say get a little black dress but I'd they're not your thing you can always do pants and a nice top. There's lots of neat tops out there. i always end up at bcbg if I nees something on the fancy side. They never fail me

What is bcbg? I will go to my husbands office Xmas party too.. gotta look as hot as I can for that right?
  • synchkat

What is bcbg? I will go to my husbands office Xmas party too.. gotta look as hot as I can for that right?

here is a link to the tops
    http://www.bcbg.com/en/clothing/tops/

They'd all be appropriate and man now I want to go shopping
  • RoxieDawn

Come over sweetness. I have 3 closets and a bedroom that I've turned into a 4th closet that you can go thru. Most of my heels are stupid high because I'm short but if you can wear a 5.5-6, you're more than welcome to them. Bring the wine, this could get fun.

OMG.. 3 closets and a bedroom turned closet.. this would be like shopping at the mall! I am a 6.5 perhaps a pair might fit. I could try to walk in them without falling down on stupid face.. Honestly I have three pair of boots, and they are only about 1 inch heals.. I am ashamed.. I am only 5 3/4..

I always bring my hostess gifts..
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    I need some caffeine. Not blaring the-world-is-going to end coffee caffeine but like something sawfter like soda
  • RoxieDawn

Come over sweetness. I have 3 closets and a bedroom that I've turned into a 4th closet that you can go thru. Most of my heels are stupid high because I'm short but if you can wear a 5.5-6, you're more than welcome to them. Bring the wine, this could get fun.

OMG.. 3 closets and a bedroom turned closet.. this would be like shopping at the mall! I am a 6.5 perhaps a pair might fit. I could try to walk in them without falling down on stupid face.. Honestly I have three pair of boots, and they are only about 1 inch heals.. I am ashamed.. I am only 5 3/4..

I always bring my hostess gifts..

I'm a collector and my husband is an enabler

that's awesome..

...and really serious, I am gonna have to get someone to help me. I have no idea how to get past jeans and boots for walking out of the house.. :)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Drinking coffee and reading the paper