How is the MFPer above going to die?

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Was playing with her kids..skipping stones across the water..One ricocheted off a hidden rock flew back and hit her in the head..she dropped instantly..dead..the kids thought she was tired so put a picnic blanket over her and went home ...
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Wood chipper accident. She was afraid of falling in, so she stood on the other side. Unfortunately she got a face full of splinters which became infected.
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    He was an act in the circus.. suddenly, a wild elephant appeared.. rest is history
  • NewlifeinNW
    She contracted a supervirus from the chocolate fountain at Golden Corral.
  • EZDUZIT68
    EZDUZIT68 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Crushed by an untethered book case.
  • alexisslolypop
    alexisslolypop Posts: 4,593 Member
    Food poisoning :o
  • slimgirljo15
    Frozen to death when she locked herself out of the house
  • Flapjack_Mollases
    Flapjack_Mollases Posts: 218 Member
    In a horrible blanket suffocation incident.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Slipped on a banana peel and hit his head
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    She used 2 different sauces on her Chick-Fil-A nuggets and it backfired majorly.

• slimgirljo15
    Psychopath broke into her house ..kidnapped her ..tortured her for days..made her watch him eat pizza and drink beer ..before he lopped off her head with a chainsaw
  • slimgirljo15
    She fell for me ..wanted me to be her first girl .. :o I obliged ..guess who got one of the new STDs..
    Yep..her lips rotted right off her face ..then everything else followed .. :D

• NewlifeinNW
    A chunk of blue ice fell from the sky and hit her in the head. On the good side, her relatives can be proud that it fell from Kanye West's plane. She was killed by the frozen urine of a star!