What's something new you recently got that you're excited about?

Options
Have you gotten any new or (new to you) fitness equipment that you've recently got and you're excited about?

I just got new running shoes today that I'm pretty excited about. Now I can go for a run later tonight!

Replies

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,840 Member
    Options
    Cycling shorts that fit!
  • Cylphin60
    Cylphin60 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    A fitbit charge 2, first day to day, and a WOSS suspension trainer kit, but the wife won't let me have that until Christmas lol.
  • shanae727
    shanae727 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    2-25lb flat plates to add to my collection ..eeeek so excited!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    ...I really need a new pair of shoes. For something exciting- thicker gloves. :)

They're perfect because it's going to feel like it's in the low 30s when I run tomorrow. My hands were pretty miserable yesterday.
  • buffalogal42
    buffalogal42 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Hubby surprised me with 2 new pairs of Soybu yoga pants to work out in. So comfy!
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    I got pizza today. I was really excited about that, but then it was gone and took my excitement with it.

I got a lifting cage and heavy bag last year. That was pretty awesome.
  • sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,977 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    A Halo Rover Hoverboard. See: https://www.haloboard.com/collections/store/products/halo-rover

Ordered it on impulse as an alternative form of transportation and so excited about it that I haven't even opened the box yet -- a week after delivery.

Waiting for the rain to stop to give it a try. LOL!!!

• MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    We bought a couple of appliances a few months ago and had some reward money for Sears, and I used it to get a stationary bike. I love the added variety of good cardio. The seat is hellishly uncomfortable though, the hardness I can deal with but it really pitches me forward. Will figure it out.
  • jessef593
    jessef593 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    Acouple new raskol apparel shirts and hopefully soon to be an Inzer lifting belt.
  • NCBWilliams673
    NCBWilliams673 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Xbox 360 with Kinect and some fitness games. It has been a great motivation for working out. Been using Kinect adventures and JunkFu. Have a few more to try as well.
  • MeanderingMammal
    MeanderingMammal Posts: 7,866 Member
    Options
    A Garmin Virb camera.

Hoping to get some decent video on my Half Marathon in the morning
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    Just got myself some Romaleos. I've only benched and done some overhead work in them and am in serious love. Such an upgrade from my reebok lifters that it's kinda a joke.
  • shagerty777
    shagerty777 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    New long running pants so I don't freeze this winter on runs.
  • rankinsect
    rankinsect Posts: 2,238 Member
    Options
    Just got a lot of new clothing for hiking and skiing. Most of it in a medium (I did get the jackets in a large so I could layer clothing underneath), which is bizarrely strange when I used to have to see how many Xs I could find on the clothing label!
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I finally bit the bullet and bought a leotard to start wearing to my silks classes. I don't have a dancer body so like.... it's not really a cute look hahaha! But I'm really tired of the fabric grabbing my shirts and messing up my sequences/potentially ripping my clothes.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Box squats

I recently got them

I love them

Explosive force and strength gains
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Bought? I like my kettle that boils a cup at a time ..for caffeine which is a fitness Supplement