The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    sdereski wrote: »
    Lots of great "middle agers" here. So, for those of you that exercise - what is your "go to" workout?

Running and P90x (or sometimes 22 minute Hard Corps)
  • kanikag2305
    kanikag2305 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi am 42 , pls add me.. looking for folks in the same age group for motivation!!
  • sammccall31
    sammccall31 Posts: 15 Member
    Feel free to send me a request. I need all the help and motivation I can get. I'll be 50 next year and wanted to be fit and healthy by then.
    Determined to get the job done.
  • jim2960
    jim2960 Posts: 4 Member
    Going to be turning 50 in April and want to do it in awesome shape! Please add me always looking for friends!
  • ergeneserkan
    ergeneserkan Posts: 5 Member
    Hi , Im 38 . Im interested in Fitness. Last year i was 78 kg ,and %18 fat. This year i was 65 and %13 fat. This software is very useful. Free to add me.
  • tim201200
    tim201200 Posts: 146 Member
    Hi everyone - 53M. Looking for friends for support...please add me if you like
  • juliegracew
    juliegracew Posts: 8 Member
    38, and trying to cut sugar from my life. It's going to be a journey for sure.
  • rebeccag212
    rebeccag212 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi, 48 and new. Please add me!
  • rosalie115
    rosalie115 Posts: 44 Member
    Turned 51 last month & I don't like it not one bit! Like to keep active and go to the gym with my kids. Hate it my body is not aboard with the mind. Wonder who win? Lol Add me as a friend, let's chat and stay fit!
  • pandahead76
    pandahead76 Posts: 122 Member
    40 years old, here! I am lifting and running and tracking eats. :smiley:
  • TwiztedAgony
    TwiztedAgony Posts: 3 Member
    41 going on 42 .. Mostly just BowFlex and some walking .. Looking for peeps, so please add me!
  • asgentr wrote: »
    I'm 42. Feel free to add me.

Add me ;)
  • Lots of great looking "middle agers" represented here! If you are an active daily user and like to interact, please feel free to add me as a friend.

I'm learning to love hiit workouts!

Add me. Looking for support and inspiration
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Hey there people how's it going?
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Lol it does make you feel awful
  • crypsyx
    crypsyx Posts: 858 Member
    Hey there people how's it going?

Decided to indulge last night during date night with my husband. I finally tracked the meal, and nearly passed out! Not gonna do that again!

i hear that. a favorite that i enjoyed, until i realized its calorie count. 1600 for a single meal, so it's no longer indulged. tis a shame. i really enjoyed it once in a blue moon, but that's more than my daily calorie allotment.
  • Petsgirl
    Petsgirl Posts: 3 Member
    55 here, add me too!