What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Replies

• Archer2017
    Archer2017 Posts: 1,999 Member
    They're handy when I need a jar opened. Also, I can't reach anything over fridge height, so that also plays a role in my weakness.
  • bboyd223
    bboyd223 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Seductive smile is mind controlling
  • Archer2017
    Archer2017 Posts: 1,999 Member
    I should also add, Superman.
  • JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    For some reason, I really enjoy a smart *kitten*, sarcastic type.

Physically Ummm I'm not particular but I wouldn't complain if she was tall... 5'10" maybe..

Personality much more important though
  • edup1975
    edup1975 Posts: 486 Member
    T & A !
  • msunat97
    msunat97 Posts: 511 Member
    Eyes, smile, T&A
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    bacon cooking skills, pizza baking skills, French accent, weirdness
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    edited December 2016
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    ridin599 wrote: »
    Does he know I exist? Is he interested in my mind and my body? Is he Interested in me as a person and as more? Those qualities are pretty alluring to me....but hard to find.

We are interested from top to bottom but usually get friendzoned if we dont have sick pack abs. " you're so nice, we could be sich good friends" lol just sayin.

We are interested from top to bottom but usually get friendzoned if we dont have six pack abs. " you're so nice, we could be such good friends" lol just sayin.

I dunno about that...I've friend zoned many great guys thru the years; usually they were literally "friends". Some were attracted to me and I might have been to them, but the connection wasn't there. No vibe, no sexual tension....Abs have nothing to do with it. I don't even think I've ever dated a man with a 6 pack.
  • JustMissTracy
    Archer777 wrote: »
    They're handy when I need a jar opened. Also, I can't reach anything over fridge height, so that also plays a role in my weakness.

They kill spiders too!
  • JustMissTracy
    bacon cooking skills, pizza baking skills, French accent, weirdness

Did I mention I'm French? ;)
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Does he know I exist? Is he interested in my mind and my body? Is he Interested in me as a person and as more? Those qualities are pretty alluring to me....but hard to find.

We are interested from top to bottom but usually get friendzoned if we dont have sick pack abs. " you're so nice, we could be sich good friends" lol just sayin.

We are interested from top to bottom but usually get friendzoned if we dont have six pack abs. " you're so nice, we could be such good friends" lol just sayin.

I dunno about that...I've friend zoned many great guys thru the years; usually they were literally "friends". Some were attracted to me and I might have been to them, but the connection wasn't there. No vibe, no sexual tension....Abs have nothing to do with it. I don't even think I've ever dated a man with a 6 pack.

I think you mixed up the quotes there. :joy:

Do you have the French accent? then we can start talking business :wink:
  • JustMissTracy
    edited December 2016

I think you mixed up the quotes there. :joy:

Do you have the French accent? then we can start talking business :wink:

Nah...my accent is more French Canadian, AKA Maritime accent.