What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    Making Kodi Rose's lunch...trying to convince her to come out of the blankies and eat her cereal...dreading the 30 minute walk thru the unplowed sidewalk.....trying to find a valid excuse to keep her home, but then I feel like a bad Gramma....lol
  • waynegs
    waynegs Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wishing the weekend was 3 days!
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,099 Member
    Options
    Resting after clearing a pile of very wet snow off the driveway. There is still a little more to deal with, so I will be out again in a few minutes.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Getting my "kitten" off the internet and going to do something productive.. I think? maybe 15 more minutes.
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Getting my "kitten" off the internet and going to do something productive.. I think? maybe 15 more minutes.

It's not just me..thankgod....
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Listening to a podcast featuring one of my friends about Star Wars economics lol
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    Options
    2lkttb7orrh6.jpg

Fido Field with Sadie on a rainy dreary day.
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    Just had some toast with PB..cuz there is no banana bread in my house. Gonna take Harley for a run through the snow; apparently there is no "walk" when there is snow for this dog.... :D
  • FightingFitWithAnnie
    Options
    Trying to stay productive at work but not going very well lol
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

This is me every 15 minutes on the computer.
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    Still sitting here...thinking about walking the dog, but he's sleeping...that might be mean....maybe thinking about napping instead of doing something productive....being unemployed sucks. Cept for the napping part.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I just remembered I need a $10 secret Santa gift...what the heck does one get for $10. Must get creative.
  • JustMissTracy
    edited December 2016
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I just remembered I need a $10 secret Santa gift...what the heck does one get for $10. Must get creative.

Dollarama...you can fill a whole stocking for ten bux

And still sitting here. Dogs still snoring.
  • angelxsss
    Options

or 5 below!
  • synchkat
    Options
    Good call @JustMissTracy
    and @angelxsss that's not possible is it? Even if you made something the supplies would cost more.

my mom's work had the best idea one year they bought a toy that they thought the person would have liked as a child and donated them.
  • angelxsss
    Options
    Good call @JustMissTracy
    and @angelxsss that's not possible is it? Even if you made something the supplies would cost more.

my mom's work had the best idea one year they bought a toy that they thought the person would have liked as a child and donated them.

Haha I'm not sure what you had in mind, but Five Below is a store around here, it might be near you too? I don't know. But everything's under $5
  • synchkat
    Options
    oh I assumed you had a budget of $5
    we don't have that store here
  • mrbcsd
    mrbcsd Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Baby is asleep in the car, dogs and wife asleep on the sofa, catching up on calorie counting with a terribly Christmas film on the TV.
  • synchkat
    Options
    mrbcsd wrote: »
    Baby is asleep in the car, dogs and wife asleep on the sofa, catching up on calorie counting with a terribly Christmas film on the TV.

you left the baby in the car? Where's the car? I hope not in Canada cause the poor baby will be a popsicle
  • Meticulous_Nails
    Meticulous_Nails Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am at work.. Answering calls and chatting with coworkers on the IM lol