What's on your mind?

Replies

• angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Guess what lovely person decided to do laundry today, of all days when she's home all day, throwing my clean clothes in a wrinkled pile on my bed? I can't *kitten* stand her. She always does this.
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    I'm going to have hard time sleeping tonight
  • Karb_Kween
    I dont even know what to do with my life at all
  • Karb_Kween
    Wish I had a drink
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    edited December 2016
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    I wish I was a velociraptor...or a pug

Pugaraptor?

1dmajnulfd0d.jpg

I really should do some work...

This picture gives me life :love:
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    edited December 2016
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    I think I need recipe people to stop telling me to do things cause I do it better

Chef school! Put that talent to use
  • Karb_Kween
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    I think I need recipe people to stop telling me to do things cause I do it better

Chef school! Put that talent to use

Uhh.. I was a lot last night

Various annoyances are on my mind
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    My daughter. We don't get along. At all. And I have no idea how to fix it.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Why Christmas time has the tendency to bring the worst in some people I know..
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    doughnuts or donuts? That is the question.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    I think I have a crush on both my judo instructors, even though neither is physically very handsome. I think it has to do with authority and talent.
  • ddoud71
    ddoud71 Posts: 2,741 Member
    That I want to take a post workout nap instead of working.
  • sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member
    How I need to tell someone I absolutely love something that will change everything between us. I am sure when that day comes, I will lose what we have...again.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    I am in a weird funk right now. Not negative and unproductive, but exactly the opposite. I am all about getting back to some of my roots and doing some physical, manual work. Sick and tired of all this thinking, politicking, and logical stuff I get paid for. I can't wait to retire so I can get back into my shop and build, fix, re-purpose, and renew things to sell or ??? Just something that is all based on me and the work I can do.

Unfortunately still at least 6 years until I can retire...unless they RIF me in the next year or so.

Who knows. Just feeling funky about it all. Meh.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I am in a weird funk right now. Not negative and unproductive, but exactly the opposite. I am all about getting back to some of my roots and doing some physical, manual work. Sick and tired of all this thinking, politicking, and logical stuff I get paid for. I can't wait to retire so I can get back into my shop and build, fix, re-purpose, and renew things to sell or ??? Just something that is all based on me and the work I can do.

Unfortunately still at least 6 years until I can retire...unless they RIF me in the next year or so.

Who knows. Just feeling funky about it all. Meh.

Can you get back to your roots as a hobby for now? Sell a few things here and there. Keep your hands in it until you can retire?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Tension is high at work right now. It doesn't even involve me but it is getting to me. I hate confrontation and gossipy BS. I just want to leave and go do something else before the fight breaks out. UGH.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited December 2016
    Would it be rude for me to take my two weeks vacation (starting Friday) and go somewhere far far away and completely alone? I can wish for it for a moment..
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Can you get back to your roots as a hobby for now? Sell a few things here and there. Keep your hands in it until you can retire?

That is what I do now. I pick up stuff and do a lot of sales on eBay and Amazon actually. I can see that becoming a full time gig for sure, but I am almost to the point I could do it right now. The tension is that I can't draw my retirement for another 6 years and it seems like FOREVAH!

• RunHardBeStrong
    Timshel_ wrote: »

That is what I do now. I pick up stuff and do a lot of sales on eBay and Amazon actually. I can see that becoming a full time gig for sure, but I am almost to the point I could do it right now. The tension is that I can't draw my retirement for another 6 years and it seems like FOREVAH!

Ah. Well it will go really fast! I know very cliche but it will. Awesome that you are selling stuff.. I have often thought about it but haven't. I should.