• LenGracie
    LenGracie Posts: 1 Member
    Yes! Feel free to add me!! Always looking for new friends to stay motivated
  • Tucker3306
    Tucker3306 Posts: 54 Member
    Add me :) I'm here daily
  • BabyKiwi07
    BabyKiwi07 Posts: 69 Member
    Oh ya new friends are always welcome and the motivation is always needed. Feel free to add me :)
  • TaraTaraTara76
    TaraTaraTara76 Posts: 89 Member
    zachduden wrote: »
    I'm always accepting friend requests from motivational and inspirational people, so feel free to add me! Also, leave a comment below if you would like others to add you! :)

Idk how to leave a comment ughhhhh
  • hkayy9
    hkayy9 Posts: 9 Member
    Definitely looking for new friends and support. :) I also want to encourage others as well!
  • Holly23bgs
    Holly23bgs Posts: 51 Member
    Hi! Looking for friends who are not only active in diary but also in posting! I'm a wife and mother, almost 28 years old looking to lose around 50 lbs. You don't have to be in the same situation as me, open to any new friends :)
  • echo_vegan
    echo_vegan Posts: 2 Member
    Canada, Newfoundland, St. John's.
    Looking for healthy motivating friends. Add me if you like.
  • justgorunningx
    justgorunningx Posts: 79 Member
    More friends please x
  • jklugiewicz
    jklugiewicz Posts: 1 Member
    Add me. Been logging my food for almost 2 weeks now! I'm motivated and recently been super into health and fitness. Ive road BMX professionally through my 20s and now need to continue to stay in shape now that I don't ride as much. MUCH LOVE
  • TaraTaraTara76
    TaraTaraTara76 Posts: 89 Member
    I do
  • Dianardh01
    Dianardh01 Posts: 33 Member
    Ya'll can add me :)

• ferfer7587
    ferfer7587 Posts: 14 Member
    I am moving mfp. I've lost 12 pounds already and have a long way to go so I ain't going anywhere any time soon. I log daily and support and motivate when I can. Anyone feel free to add me
  • bricowatson
    bricowatson Posts: 3 Member
    Like everyone else here, we all do well when challenged by a group of your peers. I'm open to new friends.
  • sarko15
    sarko15 Posts: 330 Member
    Hi! I'm a return user, don't have a ton of weight to lose (ideally 15-20 lbs of mostly vanity weight) but want to work on nutrition, fitness, practicing portion control, and retaining a healthy lifestyle because I've fell off the wagon a bit. I've always been very into health and fitness, but on the flip side I'm also a foodie so I tend to indulge as well.

I've found friends' "likes" have been WAY more motivating than the message boards (because I can always delete negative folks :smiley: ) so I'd love some new friends that are active, motivating, positive, and fun!
  • kymberleykennedy
    kymberleykennedy Posts: 15 Member
    Looking for motivational friends. Feel free to add me :)
  • George_weight
    George_weight Posts: 3 Member
    Hi brand new here would love some friends!
  • DoriLat
    DoriLat Posts: 2 Member
    I need support! Help me out! :)
  • reeko220
    reeko220 Posts: 1 Member
    I want to change my life. Friends on this journey would be much appreciated.
  • firemanlang668
    firemanlang668 Posts: 9 Member
    Feel free to add me, any support goes along way
  • SweetJessicaRo
    SweetJessicaRo Posts: 4 Member
    New to this and ready to fully commit but lacking support and need some extra motivation. ^.^ Thanks and good luck to all.