People Who Waited for Sex Before Marriage?

Karb_Kween
Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
edited December 2016 in Chit-Chat
What about snapchat? i swear I've gone through enough blind dates to where I should see the goods before I decide on anything long term

What about y'all

Replies

• Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    What's Snapchat?
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    I love sex before breakfast.

And before the fourth date.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Snapchat didn't exist before I was married. So I guess the only option was actual sex.
  • FLBlackMax
    FLBlackMax Posts: 1,283 Member
    Got to know the sex is good first. Just keepin it real
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Elise4270 wrote: »
    What's Snapchat?

I think it's only used by those who have sex before marriage, LOL!

More for sex with other women DURING marriage, actually.
  • I think that no matter how much you like/love someone there can be no spark there when you have sex. Theoretically that could be fixed by talking about what you want/like in the bedroom but the issue is that people that wait for marriage tend to be virgins so have no idea what they like or how to discuss it.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    I sure as hell didn't wait...I got married when I was 31...that would have sucked.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    And I never understood finding out if sex was "good" first.

I think for most people that's shorthand for whether there's sexual compatibility or not.

If he wants it every day and she wants it twice a month, there isn't a compromise both people are going to be happy with. If he wants vanilla and she wants things he can't get into, again, any kind of compromise or none at all will leave them both feeling disappointed. Etc.
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Why buy the whole cow, when all you want is a glass of milk? just go get you some, and be happy, and love the life you live.
  • Hungry_Angler
    Hungry_Angler Posts: 175 Member
    That's why the butt sex was invented. FYI- Butt sex isn't sex.
  • cwolfman13
    Anyway...I am really traditional. Not that I believe you should wait for sex before marriage, but that isn't (always) the first thing on my mind. Never like the hook-up scene or one-night-stands. Sex was never a driving force to going out with someone. Usually that happened more naturally over time.

And I never understood finding out if sex was "good" first. I guess if you simply break it down to a physical act and that holds more of value over the intimacy of it, I can see how it is important. I was always more about the compatibility of being with the person than grading on sexual performance. If I was into someone than sexual activity was always enjoyable.

Meh.

Most people I know are interested in the total package, including sexual compatibility. I'm fairly adventurous and I've dated women that I've been very attracted to and otherwise compatible with...but it was just boring in the bedroom because they were so vanilla. Conversely, I also dated a girl who turned every encounter into a freak circus or something and it was a bit much for me...

I think sexual compatibility is just as important as anything else.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    Anyway...I am really traditional. Not that I believe you should wait for sex before marriage, but that isn't (always) the first thing on my mind. Never like the hook-up scene or one-night-stands. Sex was never a driving force to going out with someone. Usually that happened more naturally over time.

And I never understood finding out if sex was "good" first. I guess if you simply break it down to a physical act and that holds more of value over the intimacy of it, I can see how it is important. I was always more about the compatibility of being with the person than grading on sexual performance. If I was into someone than sexual activity was always enjoyable.

Meh.

Most people I know are interested in the total package, including sexual compatibility. I'm fairly adventurous and I've dated women that I've been very attracted to and otherwise compatible with...but it was just boring in the bedroom because they were so vanilla. Conversely, I also dated a girl who turned every encounter into a freak circus or something and it was a bit much for me...

Do you still have freak circus girl's number? You know, just asking for a friend.....

Lol...no, that was about 17 years ago...I was pretty into it at first...she was in her 30s and I was in my mid 20s so that kind of turned me on too...but after about three months I was like, "can we please do this not hanging upside down from the ceiling fan?"...Lol...
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member

Meh.

Do you still have freak circus girl's number? You know, just asking for a friend.....

Lol...no, that was about 17 years ago...I was pretty into it at first...she was in her 30s and I was in my mid 20s so that kind of turned me on too...but after about three months I was like, "can we please do this not hanging upside down from the ceiling fan?"...Lol...

Haha! There is a fine line between too much and just right! I like to think I have the just right part figured out! LOL
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member

Then it would just be called Butt.
    Or it is sex.
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member

I think this calls for a whole new thread since you're redefining sex