26 lbs in 26 weeks!!

Cifucanguess
Cifucanguess Posts: 175 Member
This challenge goes through the week of January 1st to the week of June 25th (2017). I have calculated for a pound a week but it can be 0.5 lbs (12.5 lbs) or for 2 lbs a week for (52 lbs). This challenge is set up earlier to get my mind ready. Anyone wanting to join is welcome. I post on Tuesdays because that is when I weigh in but posting on Mondays is fine also.

SW: 266
CW: 239.4
GW: 180

01/03/17:

Replies

• Joodymo
    Joodymo Posts: 10 Member
    I'm in,
  • Cifucanguess
    Joodymo wrote: »
    I'm in,

Thanks for joining!! We may be the only 2 posting but that's alright. I have been challenges since October and it has been positive results..
  • Jclark14454
    Jclark14454 Posts: 13 Member
    I'm in
  • Cifucanguess
    I'm in

See you in January!! If any questions I will try to help.
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    .75 x 26 for me! In.
  • fitjp88
    fitjp88 Posts: 15 Member
    I am in!!!!
  • Crazedtroll
    Crazedtroll Posts: 9 Member
    I'll try.
  • Forest91
    Forest91 Posts: 1,203 Member
    I'm in
  • kiddnice
    kiddnice Posts: 2 Member
    I got you lets do this. After this I plan on doing a men's physique show.
  • Holly23bgs
    Holly23bgs Posts: 51 Member
    I'd like to join! I'm newer on here so I've never joined a challenge before. Can we set reminders or follow this post somehow to keep getting back to the weigh ins? Sorry I'm a noob, let me know how it works and I'm in haha
  • MsBrwnSugga
    MsBrwnSugga Posts: 164 Member
    I'm in!!
  • Cifucanguess
    hbgs23 wrote: »
    I'd like to join! I'm newer on here so I've never joined a challenge before. Can we set reminders or follow this post somehow to keep getting back to the weigh ins? Sorry I'm a noob, let me know how it works and I'm in haha

I'm not quite sure I understand, but you can save this blog by click on the star at the top of the screen so you will be able to get back. I didn't really set a definite day for weigh-in, I weigh in on Tuesdays so that's when I will post. Some weigh-in on Sundays and some Mondays but that is okay also. You are welcome to jot down some info about yourself or a motivator to remind yourself why you signed up for the challenge. Personally I like posting my SW (starting weight), so when I see my CW (current weight) I don't feel so bad b/c I know I'm trying to get to my GW (goal weight)!!
  • karleeggarner
    karleeggarner Posts: 37 Member
    I'd like to give this a try as well. I have also never done a challenge or been part of any group. Hoping this will provide more motivation for me. I believe the challenge is set with a realistic goal in mind so it should be achievable which is what I need (I tend to have unrealistic goals and I'm tired of feeling like a failure for it!). I believe this challenge is just what I need to get the ball rolling on my weight loss efforts.
  • Cifucanguess
    @karleeggarner I hope this gets the ball rolling for you!
  • Holly23bgs
    Holly23bgs Posts: 51 Member
    hbgs23 wrote: »

I'm not quite sure I understand, but you can save this blog by click on the star at the top of the screen so you will be able to get back. I didn't really set a definite day for weigh-in, I weigh in on Tuesdays so that's when I will post. Some weigh-in on Sundays and some Mondays but that is okay also. You are welcome to jot down some info about yourself or a motivator to remind yourself why you signed up for the challenge. Personally I like posting my SW (starting weight), so when I see my CW (current weight) I don't feel so bad b/c I know I'm trying to get to my GW (goal weight)!!

Thank you! That's really all I needed to know. I didn't know how to save the thread or how people generally post. So I will save this and track my progress with you!
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Im in
  • shaneseb
    shaneseb Posts: 16 Member
    I'm in as well.
  • barfarkle
    barfarkle Posts: 333 Member
    I'm in!
  • neharding11
    neharding11 Posts: 3 Member
    I'm in! Also new to this app so will figure out how to get back to this thread. Best of luck to everyone!
  • SamMarie14
    SamMarie14 Posts: 10 Member
    I'm in. ❤ We got this.