What was for breakfast?

Options
Hello what did you all have for breakfast today?

I had oatmeal banana blueberries sunflower seeds almonds and ground flax seeds.

Replies

• JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    I had a bowl of Chex cereal and a banana :)
  • ginaoufan
    ginaoufan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day. I had 2 boiled eggs
  • crzycatlady1
    crzycatlady1 Posts: 1,930 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I had a beef stick and a 'skinny' multi-grain roll, toasted (bagel alternative), with light pepper jack cheese spread. Calorie total-185
  • lagina19871
    lagina19871 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    A special K chocolate shake.
  • CMNVA
    CMNVA Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    A had two large eggs scrambled in a bit of olive oil, along with some onion and turkey sausage crumbles sauteed first.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I'm staying at a hotel because work is being done on my apartment so I hit up the breakfast buffet and had some strawberries and some oatmeal with peanut butter and salsa.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    The usual: three fried eggs and one slice of American cheese on some lightly buttered toast.
  • U2R2
    U2R2 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Three over medium, ham, tomato, toast and coffee.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    4 egg omelette smothered in green chile sauce with a little cheese and a tortilla.
  • Nikki10129
    Nikki10129 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    A couple tea biscuits and some tea
  • Cuttingthecabooseloose
    Options
    2nd day back at it with MFP ... I ate oatmeal with peaches and walnuts, decaf coffee.
  • LenGray
    LenGray Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Instant apple cinnamon oatmeal with a banana and almond milk. Pretty tasty! Oh, and coffee. Lots and lots of coffee.
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    String cheese and coffee -_- Not my ideal breakfast but our house is under construction at the moment and that's all I had access to that was quick and easy.
  • schac061
    schac061 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    20 oz iced coffee with 1 tbsp sugar and 3 tbsp whole milk, two eggs over easy with 2 tbsp tomatillo salsa. I usually also do a piece of whole wheat toast, but I'm hoarding "extra" calories when I can for this weekend. I've tried cutting back on my sugar and milk but I just can't do it.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Burrito with guacamole, eggs, turkey, jalapeno, onion and chocolate protein shake, 666 calories.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    1/4 cup steel cut oats and an ounce of apple with cinnamon cooked in my pressure cooker while I had coffee.
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Coffee with milk and 18 g of cheddar cheese. I think I need to treat myself to a real lunch today.
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and banana sandwich and coffee.