Replies

• angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    soaking my hand in warm water
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    dc6088 wrote: »
    Got up early (4:45) with the hubs to make him coffee before work, like every morning since he started this shift in September....apparently he wasn't in a good mood this morning. I'd say this doesn't bode well for my day, but *kitten* it. He can be in a bad mood at work, and take it out on everyone there, I'm not letting it ruin my day. So right now I'm sitting here drinking tea, wishing I had just stayed asleep till little one gets up in another hour. :s

He has a very long day ahead of him since he's not in a good mood from the start, hope he's not coming down w some seasonal stuff. Let's have our morning cup of tea (coffee for me)) and enjoy a few moments of peace before the sun comes out. The festivities are almost over, TG

I agree...and he's just getting over the same flu we've all suffered from for the last two weeks. I've recently lost my job, and I think it's also hard for him to see me get to stay home when he has to leave the house in this frigid cold. Sorry. No more complaints from me, he's gone, he can be and act however he wants with the guys at work. I'm gonna drink my tea with you, and wait for my granddaughter to get up and brighten our house up..lol!

Atta girl.. His bad mood is his bad mood and not yours to bare.. Maybe the first morning work day grubs he has will ease up once he is at work.. maybe? maybe not?

Cheers... as we enjoy the wee early morning quiet time!

Bonus points for the grumpy old man. He left work at break, and came to drive Miss Kodi to school for me this morning, because its -11 out there, BEFORE the windchill..... He's forgiven again. ;)
  • FrozenSon
    FrozenSon Posts: 4 Member
    Making new Excel worksheets for the week and listening to Journey People and Places
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    making tea with honey and hoping that I'm really not getting sick
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    dc6088 wrote: »
    Got up early (4:45) with the hubs to make him coffee before work, like every morning since he started this shift in September....apparently he wasn't in a good mood this morning. I'd say this doesn't bode well for my day, but *kitten* it. He can be in a bad mood at work, and take it out on everyone there, I'm not letting it ruin my day. So right now I'm sitting here drinking tea, wishing I had just stayed asleep till little one gets up in another hour. :s

He has a very long day ahead of him since he's not in a good mood from the start, hope he's not coming down w some seasonal stuff. Let's have our morning cup of tea (coffee for me)) and enjoy a few moments of peace before the sun comes out. The festivities are almost over, TG

I agree...and he's just getting over the same flu we've all suffered from for the last two weeks. I've recently lost my job, and I think it's also hard for him to see me get to stay home when he has to leave the house in this frigid cold. Sorry. No more complaints from me, he's gone, he can be and act however he wants with the guys at work. I'm gonna drink my tea with you, and wait for my granddaughter to get up and brighten our house up..lol!

Atta girl.. His bad mood is his bad mood and not yours to bare.. Maybe the first morning work day grubs he has will ease up once he is at work.. maybe? maybe not?

Cheers... as we enjoy the wee early morning quiet time!

Bonus points for the grumpy old man. He left work at break, and came to drive Miss Kodi to school for me this morning, because its -11 out there, BEFORE the windchill..... He's forgiven again. ;)

maybe just getting the cob webs out of his head this morning was all he needed.. I sent mine to the store today and he did not grumble once.. maybe we are on something in our wee early morning posts... lol
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Its cold as feruk outside (for me it is) and I am now eating after my workout.. this might just be the only thing I get accomplished today.. well I hope not.. or maybe? or maybe not? nothing pressing today.. :)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Contemplating my life a bit.
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,083 Member
    Looking at the beautiful blue sky.
  • JustMissTracy
    angelxsss wrote: »

do you guys have to do this? We all know you're together and everything, so can we stop?

lol...I didn't know anything!
  • JustMissTracy
    synchkat wrote: »

do you guys have to do this? We all know you're together and everything, so can we stop?

Ask @angelxsss she knows apparently :)

why are you posting here if what you're doing right now is your girlfriend?

Multitasking?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member

Multitasking?

Haha that made me laugh.
    Remember the Seinfeld episode where George always had a sandwich in bed. Hahaha.
  • Dannigreen31
    Dannigreen31 Posts: 557 Member

Multitasking?

Haha that made me laugh.
    Remember the Seinfeld episode where George always had a sandwich in bed. Hahaha.

You gotta have a sandwich in bed!
    Also to that girl. it's a forum..can post whatever he wants when he wants
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member

Or post some good pics of the action.
  • JustMissTracy
    Waiting for the water to boil to make tea; my fingers are SO cold!

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Walking to the drycleaners and bank. Then finishing Christmas shoping
  • JustMissTracy
    Trying to figure out how to get 8 wrapped gifts into a box to send to my grandkids in Alberta...and thinking I should have spent more time considering "weight" of said gifts too.....
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Timshel_ wrote: »

Or post some good pics of the action.

Unfortunately cannot post videos :(

Make it into a gif.