What nobody tells you about losing weight

Replies

• GabinkaP
    GabinkaP Posts: 188 Member
    3474449k wrote: »
    Just an FYI for those having trouble with beds being too hard on their bones after weight loss. I bought a memory foam mattress topper. Works great. I have got a 3" and a 4" thick with 4 lb density. Both work great on my old bones. 2" thick is not enough. Will not work as well if your mattress has dips and needs replaced.

I have one of those toppers on my Sleep Number (my number is 25!)! 3 inches of memory foam. It's luxurious! But I do sleep with a pillow between my knees if I'm on my side. Knees up over a pillow if on my back. But my bed is lovely squishy!
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    jdfip5pmfqh7.jpg

Raise your hand if you've bought a seperate laudry basket only for gym gear?

Good idea!
  • pandahead76
    pandahead76 Posts: 122 Member
    jdfip5pmfqh7.jpg

Oh! I'm so doing that now. Thank you!
  • canadianlbs
    canadianlbs Posts: 5,199 Member
    GabinkaP wrote: »
    Reactive Attachment Disorder is incredibly difficult to deal with.

just wanted to drop you a quick shout about this. no solutions but i knew a few parents whose kids had similar issues and it's a nightmare.

no, but i actually do a warm/cool wash now just for those clothes. lycra that quits on you isn't nice :tongue:
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 1,049 Member
    I don't know if anyone mentioned this. It's probably TMI... but anyway... dealing with loose bras. I'm not buying any new ones yet til I lose more weight & the ones i now own are very loose on me.
    Well, now that I have lost enough weight, my bras are loose around the back. It's tricky using the 3rd row of eyes to hook them (instead of the 1st row) while reaching behind me, i can't close the darn thing. now I have to close it in front then rotate it around to the back & then slide my arms into the straps. Annoying, & yet cool.

I am hoping my boobs don't shrink because I bought all new bras this last summer.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!