Biggest Loser January Weight Loss

Options
jackinorrie
jackinorrie Posts: 187 Member
Ready for the new year? Made those resolutions?

The new year is here and it is time to set weight loss goals for 2017. Yup, we all know how hard it is to stick with it after day 6 or 7 ... but join with us and keep your motivation going all month long!

January registrations are now open and we are welcoming new members to our monthly challenge.

Who are we? We are a lively group of individuals with a range of personal weight loss goals, lifestyles, and fitness levels. Sharing our ideas, struggles and motivations creates a supportive atmosphere and camaraderie while engaging in a friendly team based competition.

Leave a comment here then click on the link below. Once on our home page, look for the announcement titled "January New Member Registration/Starting Weights) to get started!

The Biggest Loser Monthly Challenge

Registration ends Friday, December 30.

They say it takes 30 days to create a habit, this challenge can be your key to making the habit of weight loss stick ;)

Replies

• lakechasmith
    lakechasmith Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • jackinorrie
    jackinorrie Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Glad to have you @lakechasmith !! I saw your post on the registration discussion and will get you all set up shortly.
  • JamMarkII
    JamMarkII Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm in please ☺
  • Nothinbutthetruth10
    Options
    Yes please :)
  • ivanam48
    ivanam48 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Count me in
  • Abakan
    Abakan Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I really need to be part of a group to help get my weight loss going in the right direction so please count me in.
  • fiendishferret
    fiendishferret Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join, please.
  • carolssalva
    carolssalva Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Im in
  • Mammacos
    Mammacos Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love to join!
  • Pia_rita123
    Pia_rita123 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would like to join as well.
  • mgubler
    mgubler Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!
  • earmuff111
    earmuff111 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    i would love to join :D
  • tipc85
    tipc85 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join!
  • gillis1118
    gillis1118 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great group - Count me in!
  • sharonbest
    sharonbest Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I could really use this support.
  • brigittethomson
    brigittethomson Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'll try it, count me in.
  • vanessa40
    vanessa40 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I am in :)
  • jeanatapp80
    jeanatapp80 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm ready to do this!
  • rnjcb
    rnjcb Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm so ready for this! Thank you!
  • mcash_571
    mcash_571 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Ready for the new year? Made those resolutions?

The new year is here and it is time to set weight loss goals for 2017. Yup, we all know how hard it is to stick with it after day 6 or 7 ... but join with us and keep your motivation going all month long!

January registrations are now open and we are welcoming new members to our monthly challenge.

Who are we? We are a lively group of individuals with a range of personal weight loss goals, lifestyles, and fitness levels. Sharing our ideas, struggles and motivations creates a supportive atmosphere and camaraderie while engaging in a friendly team based competition.

Leave a comment here then click on the link below. Once on our home page, look for the announcement titled "January New Member Registration/Starting Weights) to get started!

The Biggest Loser Monthly Challenge

Registration ends Friday, December 30.

They say it takes 30 days to create a habit, this challenge can be your key to making the habit of weight loss stick ;)