Sign-in, December 26

RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
  • RangerRickL
    One last day of 'too much"!
    See you on the other side...Tuesday.
    Rick
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Well I decided not to count yesterday so it was a pass day. Though as I only had the one meal and a few cookies I'm sure I was fine. It's the fact I didn't track and I'm sure my exercise was below minimal. So pass day number 2 for me. ;)
    We had a really old priest and he was not with the program and thank goodness he forgot to do the incense. LOL What I thought was funny hubby did not was an older couple wished us Merry Christmas and the husband said to me " First Xmas in years your not puking in the parking lot over the grate." I laughed and said it's a Xmas miracle.

I have a list of stuff to do today. So til later have a great day!!
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Exercise: yes. Another seaside walk on the island before our 3 hour journey back home.
    Didn't track so don't know for calories but there's been a bit (a lot) too much chocolate.

Tomorrow we're going to my parents with my sisters and their husbands and our nieces and nephew so it will be another big day but as the main meal is lunch, hopefully I can start well and then work my calories around it. We also usually go for a walk and to the playground and field for the kids to burn off some of their excess Christmas energy and play football. Or soccer I should say.

Love the Toy Story picture Rick! My daughter has been so spoilt there are toys everywhere. I do often think of Toy Story when plays with them badly, like chewing their ears etc and then flings them. And what they get up to when we're not around.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    My errands are done now I am packing up my emergency bag just in case I get stuck at Grandma's place. So extra clothes so I have a change of clothes and everything I could need. It's kind of like if I have the bag packed I won't ever need it type of deal. I can only hope. I stayed with my grandmother Oh probably 25 years ago and it was an ordeal and the clothes she gave me to wear OMG Let's just say I won't be wearing her clothes now that she's in her 90's. I really want to keep my job at the bank.LOL

yes x3
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • RangerRickL
    @am_change It sounds like you must be on a warm island. Is it an island near Spain? or near England?
    Today, we entertained our 4 adult children, their spouses and our grandchildren. We also had my wife's two brother's families, children, and grandchildren. It was a wonderful Christmas get-together. I started the day only .5 lbs. up for the month. I feel very happy about that.
    Pass day, as I am sure my calories were over the limit.
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    edited December 2016
    Exercise? Yes, 30 minutes of strength training and a 40 minute run
    Calories? Yes
    Tracking? Yes

After a much enjoyed holiday weekend, it feels good to get back into my eating and exercise routine :)

Funny, and very truthful, Toy Story picture, Rick!

@am_change Enjoy those seaside walks for me too, please! ;)
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    @pears734 and @RangerRickL I must have made it sound warmer than it was. A little island in England (I wish, Spain instead!) and it was cold cold cold! But we had blue skies so I don't mind then so long as my ears are covered and I'm warm enough. My mother in law who insisted on coming wasn't so keen so we had to cut the walk shorter than the rest of us would like. Ah well! My own family love the fresh air. My mum has already sent us all a message this morning reminding us to come to theirs wrapped up warm so we can go for a walk. Right, time for that healthy start to the day I promised myself on here yesterday. Chocolate is not a good choice! Thanks UAC!
  • bocasdelbob
    bocasdelbob Posts: 134 Member
    edited December 2016
    I am kind of back on track. Got 650 cals of spin class for ten bucks. That counts as exercise anyway. I was probably under budget but my tracking was pretty slipshod.
    Scale ain't as bad as I thought. I am going to hold off a weigh in until Saturday though.

I wonder if I could find a horse that could jump that?
    bilrz5wizjqm.jpg
  • MsMarlaJean
    MsMarlaJean Posts: 1,741 Member
    :heartbreak: Didn't log so don't know if I went over calories, but I think it's safe to say that I did, especially considering I ate PIE for breakfast! :blush: It was an AWESOME weekend with family and friends tho, so I have NO regrets and if there is another UAC in January I'll give it another go!

Starting to log again for the rest of the month the 27th, so I'll keep checking in, but as far as the Challenge I'm outie!
  • RangerRickL
    @bocasdelbob Better try to jump that canyon with a bike...horses will shy and throw you over the edge. Cowards!!!
    Rick