• Allterrain_Lady
    Allterrain_Lady Posts: 421 Member
    <
    Those boots!
  • lax75
    lax75 Posts: 118 Member
    TmacMMM wrote: »
    TmacMMM wrote: »
    Sweet! The CRASH-B in Boston. I live in New England so it's pretty close, and the February timeframe is perfect. Otherwise I'd have chosen one that's slightly less intimidating! Which ones are you considering?

I was actually planning to start researching all of that on Monday. The only one I've heard of is CRASH-B but I figure Los Angeles will have at least a couple of races (regattas?) I can jump into. Hoping to get on the water in the fall of 2017 as well!

The Concept2 website has a race calendar, as well as a most excellent training log. I'll stop high hijacking this thread now, but I'll start a rowing thread in Fitness to see if we can find anyone else!

There's an MFP rowing group already - join us there!
  • rugratz2015
    rugratz2015 Posts: 593 Member
    My teeenage daughter, who pretty much ignores anything not to do with her (typical teenager) told me yesterday that my "bat wings" are decreasing in size.

Shame that my stomach/thighs won't join them . . .

If your bat wings are shrinking then so is the rest of you, well done x
  • My teeenage daughter, who pretty much ignores anything not to do with her (typical teenager) told me yesterday that my "bat wings" are decreasing in size.

Shame that my stomach/thighs won't join them . . .

The dreaded bat wing. Bwahahaha. I get it. LOL and the stomach and thighs will too!
  • soufauxgirl
    soufauxgirl Posts: 392 Member
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I exercised on Christmas, even though I didn't want to.

same, but I felt really good about myself afterwards

ditto to above...it is another day after all.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!