• TLC227
    TLC227 Posts: 210 Member
    Pretending to watch Diners, Drive-ins and Dives
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Sipping baileys salted caramel and watching Clemson kick Ohio State's butt
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Is anybody conversatin tonight? It's sad the only company you got is an argument waiting
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    No company is probably even more sad
  • UltraTacks
    UltraTacks Posts: 230 Member
    Getting drunk hahahaha
  • Karb_Kween
    angelxsss wrote: »
    No company is probably even more sad

Awww
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    I have company but I am being ignored..
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    UltraTacks wrote: »
    Getting drunk hahahaha

Same. As drunk as I can on this one thing
  • Karb_Kween
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

Talk to me :smiley:
  • RoxieDawn
    Karb_Kween wrote: »

Talk to me :smiley:

What shall we talk about? Open to suggestions..
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,050 Member
    No getting drunk here, but I am enjoying various rum drinks and others in moderation.
  • Karb_Kween
    I guess what we're doing.. I'm trying to get as drunk as possible before midnight and starting dinner in 20 minutes.. so I can celebrate at midnight
  • RoxieDawn
    I am sitting here in my big fluffy chair, doing nothing but surfing around.. I am worthless..
  • RoxieDawn
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    I grabbed the wrong ice cream at the grocery store and now I'm really pissed off. *kitten*

should I dare ask the flavor?
  • Karb_Kween
    You're worth a bunch .. I'm also playing music and playing Kathy Griffin and Anderson Griffin .. D is talking about the significance of celebrity deaths like I need a reminder

Idk if I'm the only one who was torn to torture by all the deaths this year .. like I need to hear it

and he's talking about his mom and Princess Diana dying in the same year

and my mom attempted suicide again yesterday .. like I really care about his mom from 20 years ago ugh
  • wi_maint_man
    wi_maint_man Posts: 99 Member
    Sitting here listening to Led Zeppelin thinking about going to bed.
  • RoxieDawn
    You're worth a bunch .. I'm also playing music and playing Kathy Griffin and Anderson Griffin .. D is talking about the significance of celebrity deaths like I need a reminder

Idk if I'm the only one who was torn to torture by all the deaths this year .. like I need to hear it

and my mom attempted suicide again yesterday .. like I really care about his mom from 20 years ago ugh

You actually have a lot going on at the moment.. where is Shelby?

Mine are not even snuggling with me.. I am quite a lone at the moment in my own home...lol
  • Karb_Kween

Mine are not even snuggling with me.. I am quite a lone at the moment in my own home...lol

She's snuggling with D .. I move around too much for her

She was annoying yesterday
  • RoxieDawn
    I grabbed the wrong ice cream at the grocery store and now I'm really pissed off. *kitten*

should I dare ask the flavor?

My fave is Ben & Jerry's Chubby Hubby. I grabbed Chunky Monkey by accident. Ugh. I don't like banana with walnuts so I can't even eat it. :(

Its got brownie bits in it right? I am not a fan of walnuts, but I can do the banana and brownie and might can eat around the nuts.. or I might eat it all.. >:)
  • RoxieDawn
    edited January 2017

She's snuggling with D .. I move around too much for her

She was annoying yesterday

aaaawwww..

mine like to snuggle if I am absolutely still.. and I am still right now but both are laying on hubs.. I must smell bad or something..