What's on your mind?

Replies

• angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Sneezing at the office is getting a little embarrassing. I have the loudest most dramatic sounding sneezes ever, and sometimes random people will just should "bless you" down the hallway -_-
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    When is Hollywood going to bring back musicals like this? If Nostalgia is thing, they should totally bring this style of musical back. Srsly Hollywood get yo *kitten* together *kitten*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB2yiIoEtXw
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    edited January 2017
    synchkat wrote: »
    Feeling happy that I can cross "narcissist" off my bucket list after 39 years... who knew that not feeling like crap about yourself , was all it took?

Well done. You're cool too cause narcissism seems to be the latest buzzword to toss around

And you're awesome for picking up on the subtleties of my post. :heart:

ETA: Or should that be "nuances" ?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    When is Hollywood going to bring back musicals like this? If Nostalgia is thing, they should totally bring this style of musical back. Srsly Hollywood get yo *kitten* together *kitten*

Omg yes!!!!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Wintery weather heading our way end of the week.. hhhm would love to see some snow.
  • angelxsss
    Nanny (grandma) made dinner, came home after work and said "did everybody eat?" She then proceeded to make a sort of big deal about only one of us using plates, making the astute observation that there was only one plate in the dishwasher and four bowls. I'm not really sure why this mattered so damn much to her. She gets on my nerves a lot. She should get a life.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    Karb_Kween wrote: »

dang.... how can anyone not appreciate this?
  • heartsaver81
    heartsaver81 Posts: 71 Member
    I'm bored af and can't sleep.
  • EternalSonataFan
    EternalSonataFan Posts: 27 Member
    I hate it when I've used up my calories at 7:30 PM and my family decides to order food or go out to eat... I wish I could find another job so I don't have to deal with this... Being laid off stinks!
  • slcruz24
    slcruz24 Posts: 222 Member
    I hate it when I've used up my calories at 7:30 PM and my family decides to order food or go out to eat... I wish I could find another job so I don't have to deal with this... Being laid off stinks!

Keep your head up
  • slcruz24
    slcruz24 Posts: 222 Member
    Did anyone make a New Years Resolution?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    angelxsss wrote: »
    Sneezing at the office is getting a little embarrassing. I have the loudest most dramatic sounding sneezes ever, and sometimes random people will just should "bless you" down the hallway -_-

I've learned how to muffle my sneezes, like putting a silencer on a gun, for reasons such as this.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Setting my DVR to record "Taboo" on FX January 10 - A Ridley Scott production.. My uncle is on a few episodes, having met Tom Hardy, after his dog ran into the rugby field where my uncle was coaching Littlies rugby union. Tom Hardy was correct , " Dogs know good people." Super excited for him - couldn't have happened to a more deserving person.

Love you Uncle Dan! :)

xpbumspzu31w.jpg
  • angelxsss
    I've had a glass of milk with some flavored coffee creamer in it the past two mornings, and I was stoked to find out it was even better than I had anticipated. I had pumpkin spice creamer and the milk tasted like eggnog <3<3<3
  • ColoradoChlo
    ColoradoChlo Posts: 517 Member
    Traveling to New Zealand by myself for Spring Break and deciding on when to go to the gym...
  • angelxsss
    MadMaxV8 wrote: »
    @angelxsss wrote: »
    I've had a glass of milk with some flavored coffee creamer in it the past two mornings, and I was stoked to find out it was even better than I had anticipated. I had pumpkin spice creamer and the milk tasted like eggnog <3<3<3

Shouldn't this be on the "Gross Things You Do" thread?

Don't knock it till you try it...
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss wrote: »
    MadMaxV8 wrote: »
    @angelxsss wrote: »

Shouldn't this be on the "Gross Things You Do" thread?

Don't knock it till you try it...

that's the line I use to get girls to sleep with me

does it work? that's all that matt3ers