Lil cute kids

incisron
incisron Posts: 550 Member
Any lil cute kid stories?
I want a baby sister or brother so much. :(

Replies

• lauamy96
    lauamy96 Posts: 102 Member
    My nephew can't really say my name, Amy, and when he says excuse me he says Me me, cuse me. It's adorable!!!!!!
  • incisron
    When I was a lil cute kid, I audited my parents and told them they are over-spending and their debt to income ratio was out of whack.

They replied, no new computer for you.

Omg lol! How old?
  • incisron
    @Amy OMG awww!
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    How old are you?
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    One of my favorite stories about my niece is when she was playing on the playground with some older kids and one told me he was 6 and my niece turned around and said she was 6 too (she was 2) and proceeded to try to play on the same things he was even though she was too little ( I helped hold her up and not fall off of things). It became a inside joke at my house when the punchline would always be "I'm 6 too!"
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    OP are you 20 years old as in your profile? You still want your parents to have more kids?

You are old enough to think about having your own...
  • incisron
    KyleGrace8 wrote: »
    One of my favorite stories about my niece is when she was playing on the playground with some older kids and one told me he was 6 and my niece turned around and said she was 6 too (she was 2) and proceeded to try to play on the same things he was even though she was too little ( I helped hold her up and not fall off of things). It became a inside joke at my house when the punchline would always be "I'm 6 too!"

Omg so cute!!!
    Whenever I ask my 2 year old cousin, "How are you?" (as in how are you doing) she says, "Three." Lol!
  • incisron
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    OP are you 20 years old as in your profile? You still want your parents to have more kids?

You are old enough to think about having your own...

I know my parents will never have more kids :( but still I dream :) Still getting my weight and life together before I think about starting a fam.
  • incisron
    _unsteady_ wrote: »
    I dont like kids... im sooo glad mine is going 13

Awww, that sux :( I'm sorry.
  • incisron
    How old are you?

Almost 21.
  • incisron
    edited January 2017
    :) YASH!!! Going to get to see them todaaaaay! :)
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Why is every post you make about kids? Obsessed much?
  • incisron
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    Why is every post you make about kids? Obsessed much?

Was going through baby cousin withdrawal. Got to visit today, so my obsession will die down for a few weeks.