Introduction

Hello everyone,

I recently started a Keto dietary lifestyle, last week to be exact. In the past Ive used FP for it's calculator, and viewed posts here and there. While doing the same, I came across the group, and want to focus more on information specific to a LCHF lifestyle, so here I am. I hope at some point I can give back to the group through my experiences. I'm open to anybody who wants to be a friend in this journey!

I wish everyone a healthy lifestyle! A work in progress for me....

Replies

• Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Welcome! We're happy you're here!
    Checking out the launch pad should be very helpful to you as you continue LCHF.
  • kimberlyb6682
    kimberlyb6682 Posts: 79 Member
    welcome, cute dog
  • albertabeefy
    albertabeefy Posts: 1,169 Member
    Welcome! I'm sure you can find a lot of information and help here, there's some great and supportive folks!
  • PepperzDadyO
    PepperzDadyO Posts: 22 Member

Thanks for the concentrated resource!
  • PepperzDadyO
    welcome, cute dog

Thank you he's my buddy in this journey! Your dog is a cutie, I love ears
  • PepperzDadyO
    Welcome! I'm sure you can find a lot of information and help here, there's some great and supportive folks!

Thanks for the support, finding out quick this is the place to be!
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Welcome to the group. Jump right in. The people around here are a helpful and nice bunch.
  • spruitt417
    spruitt417 Posts: 100 Member
    Welcome!
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,948 Member

Thanks for the concentrated resource!

You are so welcome. :smile:
    Changing your lifestyle can be hard. Being armed with all the proper information makes it much easier. That's what we want for everyone.
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,803 Member
    Welcome! :) That dog is the cutest!
  • PepperzDadyO
    nvmomketo wrote: »
    Welcome to the group. Jump right in. The people around here are a helpful and nice bunch.
    Thank you!
  • PepperzDadyO
    spruitt417 wrote: »
    Welcome!

Thanks!
  • PepperzDadyO
    anglyn1 wrote: »
    Welcome! :) That dog is the cutest!

Thanks he's my buddy!
  • bjwoodzy
    bjwoodzy Posts: 593 Member
    LCHF is the way to be!

Welcome aboard :)
  • PepperzDadyO
    bjwoodzy wrote: »
    LCHF is the way to be!

Welcome aboard :)

Thanks, I'm feeling it in the first week !
  • bjwoodzy
    bjwoodzy Posts: 593 Member
    Then you're doing well!
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Welcome! You've found a wonderful group of people who are always willing to help!

Btw: a quarter cup of pickle juice is awesome for energy. Sounds gross to some, but it helps when the electrolytes get out of whack!
  • PepperzDadyO
    Karlottap wrote: »
    Welcome! You've found a wonderful group of people who are always willing to help!

Btw: a quarter cup of pickle juice is awesome for energy. Sounds gross to some, but it helps when the electrolytes get out of whack!

Love Pickles, I'll need to do a quick check on the Calc, to see how they fit within my Keto diet makeup. As for the juice, I've done "PickleBack" shots in the past, now it would have to be without shots of alcohol first. Would that be "PickleFront" shots now? :) Thank you!