Please wear underwear.....

Options

Replies

• Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    HyeKarma wrote: »
    Really? How does that qualify for abuse @Cutaway_Collar ?
    Wouldn't that make her look like the weirdo going to the mgr... "Excuse me. That man is sexually harrassing me because I can clearly see, when I stare at his crotch, that hes not wearing underware. " How would that complaint be taken? I don't know. I could be wrong.

I'm with @HyeKarma on this.. I mean the guy isn't the problem here.. It's you who keep staring at him and he's wearing clothes although they're not the clothes you want him to wear..
    I'm so glad I'm European
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I always wear underwear to the gym, especial if my wearing shorts, I just hate it when it flops out he bottom of my shorts, and I have to constantly put it up and way. Its annoying on the treadmill, when the head gets smashed between your knees as your running.. Real world problems, with a large member... lol
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Indecent exposure is indecent exposure no matter the genitalia one has. Not only that but minors probably visit the gym as well and even if that's not the case that stuff should still be reported.

Is it indecent exposure if it's accidental?

Legally, it probably is.

Someone of the same gender should make him aware of the issue, right?
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    HeyaBerg wrote: »
    Wouldn't that make her look like the weirdo going to the mgr... "Excuse me. That man is sexually harrassing me because I can clearly see, when I stare at his crotch, that hes not wearing underware. " How would that complaint be taken? I don't know. I could be wrong.

I'm with @HyeKarma on this.. I mean the guy isn't the problem here.. It's you who keep staring at him and he's wearing clothes although they're not the clothes you want him to wear..
    I'm so glad I'm European

It's so cold where you're at you wouldn't notice someone free balling anyway....
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    nolan44219 wrote: »
    HeyaBerg wrote: »

I'm so glad I'm European

It's so cold where you're at you wouldn't notice someone free balling anyway....

Tuché lol

But then again.. You'll see if the ladies aren't wearing a bra..
  • julz1177
    julz1177 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Maybe he was just saying "Hi !" ?

I really hope not.

• KatzeDerNacht22
    KatzeDerNacht22 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I never got pics from fellow lesbians but straight girls do, what a life.
    :expressionless:

I'm kidding, I don't like random pics, but seriously, str8 girls are so popular sometimes!!
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I was sexually harassed by yoga pants yesterday. I'm totally traumatized now. Maybe there's a safe space gym I can go to. Lmao.

Maybe the guy was old and didn't think about it. Maybe he had some 1970 shorts on and he thought he looked silly with his boxers hanging out the bottom.

Maybe he was a perv, but why did you give him the satisfaction and keep staring and judging?
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I never got pics from fellow lesbians but straight girls do, what a life.
    :expressionless:

I'm kidding, I don't like random pics, but seriously, str8 girls are so popular sometimes!!

people love what they can't have *hairflip* :p
  • julz1177
    Options

The last thing I'm doing is staring at his crotch.
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    On the other hand, ladies, STOP wearing underwear under your yoga pants. Cause underwear lines... :D
  • julz1177
    Options
    Z_I_L_L_A wrote: »
    I was sexually harassed by yoga pants yesterday. I'm totally traumatized now. Maybe there's a safe space gym I can go to. Lmao.

Maybe the guy was old and didn't think about it. Maybe he had some 1970 shorts on and he thought he looked silly with his boxers hanging out the bottom.

Maybe he was a perv, but why did you give him the satisfaction and keep staring and judging?

What are you I talking about? I never said it upset me and I needed a safe space. I went on with my workout because that's what I'm their for.

He was probably in he mid to late 20's.

And I wasn't staring he turned and it was right there. Yes, I'm judging.....put some damn underwear on!!!
  • SeagalDeeDee
    SeagalDeeDee Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    eeeekkkk time to wear your ray bans to the gym...don't look
  • _Captivated_
    Options
    Sorta on the same subject... I used to run on this trail where I'd pass this same guy every day. One day he was running in just boxer or something, with the fly open and his junk flapping in the wind. That first time I chalked it up to accidental... after the next two similar encounters I changed my running schedule and route.
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    Baggy shorts and you could still see it? He must've been packing heat. :flushed:

• born_of_fire74
    born_of_fire74 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    On the other hand, ladies, STOP wearing underwear under your yoga pants. Cause underwear lines... :D

I've been wondering about this. I wear bikini underwear and I get lines but I've been a little reluctant to go commando for hygiene considerations. Also, some yoga pants are super thin and I don't want my hoodilly hanging out like the ladies in that one commercial. Which is worse: underwear lines or hoodilly plainly visible when I'm bent over? Thong is not an option in case anyone wants to recommend that--might as well go commando if I'm gonna go that route.
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options

I've been wondering about this. I wear bikini underwear and I get lines but I've been a little reluctant to go commando for hygiene considerations. Also, some yoga pants are super thin and I don't want my hoodilly hanging out like the ladies in that one commercial. Which is worse: underwear lines or hoodilly plainly visible when I'm bent over? Thong is not an option in case anyone wants to recommend that--might as well go commando if I'm gonna go that route.

Why is a thong not an option?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options

I've been wondering about this. I wear bikini underwear and I get lines but I've been a little reluctant to go commando for hygiene considerations. Also, some yoga pants are super thin and I don't want my hoodilly hanging out like the ladies in that one commercial. Which is worse: underwear lines or oanhoodilly plainly visible when I'm bent over? Thong is not an option in case anyone wants to recommend that--might as well go commando if I'm gonna go that route.

Why is a thong not an option?

^^thia. I wear things cause I'm paranoid about panty lines
  • _Captivated_
    Options

I'm particular about my yoga pants to begin with. I don't wear ones that become sheer when stretched. I also prefer ones with the extra crotch fabric because camel toes aren't really my thing either.