Please wear underwear.....

13»

Replies

• born_of_fire74
    born_of_fire74 Posts: 776 Member
    On the other hand, ladies, STOP wearing underwear under your yoga pants. Cause underwear lines... :D

I've been wondering about this. I wear bikini underwear and I get lines but I've been a little reluctant to go commando for hygiene considerations. Also, some yoga pants are super thin and I don't want my hoodilly hanging out like the ladies in that one commercial. Which is worse: underwear lines or hoodilly plainly visible when I'm bent over? Thong is not an option in case anyone wants to recommend that--might as well go commando if I'm gonna go that route.

Why is a thong not an option?

I find them exceedingly uncomfortable, like panties stuck in my bum all day, and I'm forever picking at them trying to get them unstuck.

• Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    edited January 2017
    Sarcasm...People are too offended now a days.

No different than no bra on the treadmill or a woman in tight yoga pants doing stiff leg deadlifts in front of you.

Plus, " I try not to look but when I'm on a machine and he's right in front of me I kinda have no choice." kinda sounds like it wasn't a one time glance. But I wasn't there so I could be wrong, it's happened before,lol.
  • born_of_fire74
    born_of_fire74 Posts: 776 Member
    angelxsss wrote: »
    Personally, idgaf about panty lines. If guys are surprised for some reason that I wear underwear, I don't even know what to say.

That's pretty much my thought process. There's also virtually no guys at the boot camp club I attend and I am so ridiculously married that I don't give the tiniest of *kitten* what guys think of me or my panty-lined thighs. I pause only because it was a woman mentioning it in this case.
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    On the other hand, ladies, STOP wearing underwear under your yoga pants. Cause underwear lines... :D

I've been wondering about this. I wear bikini underwear and I get lines but I've been a little reluctant to go commando for hygiene considerations. Also, some yoga pants are super thin and I don't want my hoodilly hanging out like the ladies in that one commercial. Which is worse: underwear lines or hoodilly plainly visible when I'm bent over? Thong is not an option in case anyone wants to recommend that--might as well go commando if I'm gonna go that route.

I'm particular about my yoga pants to begin with. I don't wear ones that become sheer when stretched. I also prefer ones with the extra crotch fabric because camel toes aren't really my thing either.

wow your no fun at all are you ... lol
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    The safe space gym thing was about me,lol. C'mon it was funny. My workout partner lifts hard like me and wouldn't hesitate to call him out on it. She power lifts and is a correctional officer that handles the worst men, so he would just be a cupcake for her.
  • Lovee_Dove7
    Lovee_Dove7 Posts: 742 Member
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    That is sexual harrassment/abuse. You need to report him to the management. Not kidding. You need to report at the front desk.

I think calling it sexual harassment/abuse demeans real sexual harassment and abuse. It is, however, inappropriate and likely borderline if not outright considered indecent exposure. It is possible the person may not even realize how exposed he is. Either way, I think speaking to gym staff would be an appropriate way to deal with it since as a gym user the OP is not responsible to enforce things like this. Assuming he knows what is showing forgets how clueless people can be. Could it be intentional? Sure it could, but assuming it is is a dangerous road to go down, one which so many people do go down today always assuming the worst of people. Assume the best, report to the staff, and let them handle it. If the same user does it again after that find out if the staff warned him and if they didn't it is likely time to find a new gym. If they did, time to complain again because then the intent is obvious since he continues to do what he was warned about so if he was unaware before, he is aware now.

I don't know, man. There was this gym teacher in high school whose junk was always just barely visible hanging out the edge of his short shorts. It creeped me and the other girls out so badly. I always thought he probably wanted us to feel that way. And that IS abuse. As an adult I would have called him out on it, but as a shy teen I just tried to look away instead. I think that's what pervs are counting on - that people will just let them slide. I think they like making people feel uncomfortable. Maybe this dude at OP's gym is just an innocent dope, unaware of his inappropriateness, but I also wouldn't be surprised if he was just another version of that creepy old gym teacher...

Agreed! "I think that's what pervs are counting on - that people will just let them slide." Exactly. Even if he is clueless, it's crossing the line. I don't like using the gym equipment after someone who is too scantily clad. It's not even sanitary, and plus, I don't like thinking about it!
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,881 Member

I haven't noticed lines in the black yoga pants I get from Kohl's.

However, I couldn't care less about this.

I'm with you on thongs being too uncomfortable to wear.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,881 Member
    @jtegirl1 wrote: »

You never hear of any woman soliciting a guy and sending a pic of her junk in the third or fourth text.

Dang. So that's what I'm doing wrong. I send my junk in the first text.
    Yes you should. That would be legend because I have never heard of the V pic. Time to be edgy ;)

I've gotten one of those from a lesbian. Even when I told her I wasn't also a lesbian.
    Lol. That happened to me once too. She sent me pics of her boobs like that was going to do anything for me. I sent her a pic of mine back and told her I had a better rack than her. Awkward for all involved.

Are these women you have met in real life so know for sure it was an actual woman sending the pictures?

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    This thread is just awkward on all levels. :#:#
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    @jtegirl1 wrote: »

You never hear of any woman soliciting a guy and sending a pic of her junk in the third or fourth text.

Dang. So that's what I'm doing wrong. I send my junk in the first text.
    Yes you should. That would be legend because I have never heard of the V pic. Time to be edgy ;)

I've gotten one of those from a lesbian. Even when I told her I wasn't also a lesbian.
    Lol. That happened to me once too. She sent me pics of her boobs like that was going to do anything for me. I sent her a pic of mine back and told her I had a better rack than her. Awkward for all involved.

Are these women you have met in real life so know for sure it was an actual woman sending the pictures?

In my case, yes. My kids PE teacher. We were good friends and then things got weird.

Omg I almost choked on my popcorn when I read "my kids pe teacher"!!! That's crazy!!

• Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    I don't think I would necessarily complain
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    _unsteady_ wrote: »
    I always wear underwear at the gym. My problem is that I'm usually not wearing shorts.

So you wear pants to workout i do too its aight

Dress slacks with Birkenstock sandals.