What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• 1974ev
    1974ev Posts: 1 Member
    Here debating on if I should make some coffee after how exhausted I feel from hard busy wknd I had..
  • ShaleSelkies
    ShaleSelkies Posts: 251 Member
    Walking and browsing recent MFP threads.
  • phoenix74162
    phoenix74162 Posts: 130 Member
    About to hit the treadmill again
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Eating a giant piece of cake
  • phoenix74162
    synchkat wrote: »
    Eating a giant piece of cake

Mmmmm jealous
  • synchkat
    I shovelled thst cake in fast. Now drinking coffee. I'll be wired
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Went to pay the mortgage, checked the bank account.... WTF happened to $800, why am I short on the payment. Oh yea, Christmas, and New Years, what a waste of money, seriously, Here we go starting out the new year dipping into the emergency funds again.. Way to Fkn go....
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited January 2017
    Eating popcorn and watching it storm again.. yeah I guess this is a popcorn eating storm, my dish went out again so why not..lol
  • synchkat
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Eating popcorn and watching it storm again.. yeah I guess this is a popcorn eating storm, my dish went out again so why not..lol

Mmm I wanna make popcorn.
  • Rxman71
    Rxman71 Posts: 65 Member
    Wouldn't you like to know
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    _unsteady_ wrote: »
    Debating whether i should hit the gym or chill for another week

GYM
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    HyeKarma wrote: »
    I've a date. With what looks like some private ice
    mloz46mj3zfn.jpg

Yo yo.... I'm jealous. I went skating in my mind today. :/
    But also thinking of really going. If I wait till I'm at goal weight to go back, that will take too long. Thats some clean ice there. What kind of boots and blades? I have Riedell boots and Phantom blades. My skates are old.

You should go!!
    I wear Wifa boots and Wilson dance blades. these are 2 years old...I'll need new soon but I have to have my friend ship them over from Vienna. Or go on vacation there. Haha. I'm getting suede next.
    And our ice is beautiful...it's what you get when you skate where the world champions train.

I went today. And it was great. :D

o7f50r4mujk5.gif
  • phoenix74162
    Trying to decide best use of 695 calories for dinner?
  • synchkat
    I've a date. With what looks like some private ice
    mloz46mj3zfn.jpg

Yo yo.... I'm jealous. I went skating in my mind today. :/
    But also thinking of really going. If I wait till I'm at goal weight to go back, that will take too long. Thats some clean ice there. What kind of boots and blades? I have Riedell boots and Phantom blades. My skates are old.

You should go!!
    I wear Wifa boots and Wilson dance blades. these are 2 years old...I'll need new soon but I have to have my friend ship them over from Vienna. Or go on vacation there. Haha. I'm getting suede next.
    And our ice is beautiful...it's what you get when you skate where the world champions train.

I went today. And it was great. :D

o7f50r4mujk5.gif

Yay. You do need better boots thosw are old fashioned
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Just sitting here now in a daze and contemplating tomorrow. ugghh its too much right now, I think the rain effects my thinking processes.. :#
  • LittleLionHeart1
    I'm exhausted.xq1cr5pfpiux.gif
    Our rink. Tons of kids today.

• synchkat
    @HyeKarma

I have legwarmers on but you can seesaw low my boots are. Makes for easy breaking in
    sqn244w1ytyz.jpg
  • LittleLionHeart1
    @synchkat
    They still work great. But I did find out in the pro shop at the rink, they have someone who does the measuring and fitting and ordering. I did really good today. It was shakey at first. I was nervous. Its been 5 years since I've been on the ice. So I did front and backwards crossovers. Some little lame spins. A lame waltz jump. Lame spread eagle. :/ So right before I left, I wanted to try a few more spins. I found a spot and did one. Not to my satisfaction, but still pretty good momentum. So tried one last one, and bit the dust. I fell. Nothing hurt, just a little embarrassed. Put hand down on ice and rolled like sausage on ice. :D Then I took a bow, and was done. Its sure different being older and 60 lbs heavier on skates. But Impressed myself today. Its s little like riding a bike in some respects.
  • synchkat
    @synchkat
    They still work great. But I did find out in the pro shop at the rink, they have someone who does the measuring and fitting and ordering. I did really good today. It was shakey at first. I was nervous. Its been 5 years since I've been on the ice. So I did front and backwards crossovers. Some little lame spins. A lame waltz jump. Lame spread eagle. :/ So right before I left, I wanted to try a few more spins. I found a spot and did one. Not to my satisfaction, but still pretty good momentum. So tried one last one, and bit the dust. I fell. Nothing hurt, just a little embarrassed. Put hand down on ice and rolled like sausage on ice. :D Then I took a bow, and was done. Its sure different being older and 60 lbs heavier on skates. But Impressed myself today. Its s little like riding a bike in some respects.

Awesome!!!! My spins suck I travel a lot....sue me I'd rather twizzle haha.
    But yay for getting out and doing lots. It'll come back. It is different being heavier n. Once I lost some weight I was like wow I'm back to the old me. Yay
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Watching Tati on YouTube and wishing I was her. She's a makeup commercial Stepford housewife dream. Her voice is so soothing.