Replies

• alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    r9ugowvvyrl3.jpg

CHEERS TO A HEALTHY AND FIT 2017!!!!!
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 1,933 Member
    Happy New Years!

Had fun today at a Manatee SUP Paddle Social. Didn't get many miles, but had fun seeing dolphins, rays, and searching for manatees (some days they are just shy). So my friend and I went out after to get a few more minutes/miles in. Glorious day, in the high 70'sF/low 80'sF. Started windy, but calmed down as the day progressed. B)
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    "Body Beast Bulk: Back"=Done!
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    New Year's Day swim yesterday was followed by a hot tub trash talking session regarding this year's goals and upcoming races. There's no shortage of enthusiasm in January. :)

Trainerroad workout today was: "BLACK" a 60min sub threshold ride. A high cadence, low power spin to clear the legs after weekend long runs.
  • mojo75
    mojo75 Posts: 314 Member
    41 in Dec and back on track. looking to shed another 30-40 lbs by beach season
  • bogrow
    bogrow Posts: 2 Member
    Count me in I'm 49 looking to loose between 20/30 lbs not active due to medical reasons weight gain is from medication and I'm ready to lose it
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Happy New Year Day #2 :)

Strength: Chest, Triceps and Calves

Cardio: None

so first workout of 2017 and it was excellent! Hope that will be the pace for 2017. :)
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 1,933 Member
    Today was a gym day...ugh, so crowded! But got my weights workout done. Adding some miles, so did some on the elliptical in the gym and then some on my glider at home. Got my planks done today, so that was good.
  • gam3rguy
    "Body Beast Bulk: Arms"=Done!
  • gam3rguy
    DAMN "RESOLUTIONERS"!!
    Hoggin' up MY stairwell! :p

76k8nmgeps2b.png
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Morning kids, cross fit done. gam3rguy, I wish I had those little guys at my gym (lol). Awesome job on the tire flips. Surprisingly yesterday and this morning I did not have to circle for 20 minutes looking for a space. I would love to hear from anyone on here that is into powerlifting. I found a few places and would like to try it atleast once a week unless I become obsessed with it. I get bored quite easily and after the same workouts, I lose interests. Have a great day kids.

• ktonio26
    ktonio26 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm in....41 yrs old and recent lost 31 pound and within my goal weight area. But I need to tone up now and build up my strength. People how have seen me say I need to gain back some weight.
    I will be checking back in with updates of my progress. Keep up the great motivation and lets do this everyone. Not for anyone but most importantly for ourselves!!!!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Happy New Year cool kids!
    Did P90X chest & back and ab ripper yesterday. Am feeling it today in my upper body.
    Curling starts again tonight. Was really hoping I had one more week off.
    @gam3rguy , I wish I had one of those bad boys to flip around also. Gotta get me one of those!
  • Truvanessa
    Truvanessa Posts: 327 Member
    I would love to join the group. Could someone let me know how. I am a 40 year old mom of four.
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Late logging,
    but still,

Strength: Back, Biceps and Abs done

Cardio: Tomorrow hopefully

today got the ab straps or whatever its called from Wal-Mart. it's basically used for hanging ab workouts, used it and loved it today.
    i think for back workouts i have reached my max weight, well the program has the reps dropping every week but i still wonder how i can manage even less reps eith a heavier weight, while still maintaining a good form. we shall wait and see.
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    @ Beeps - Love your goal and plan. Go Get It!

I have a similar weight loss goal, since I NEED to get faster. :)
  • allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    Truvanessa wrote: »
    I would love to join the group. Could someone let me know how. I am a 40 year old mom of four.

Just post and follow along. It's not a formal group
  • gam3rguy
    "Body Beast Bulk: Shoulders"=Done!