What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• pandahead76
    pandahead76 Posts: 122 Member
    For me its to break into the 180s.. Doing this thing 10lbs at a time.. Just recently broke back into the 190s.. yay!!

I'm doing 10 lbs mini goals, too! I'm close to meeting my next one. Congrats!
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    edited January 2017
    to hit tje 220s I was a couple pounds away in December then I wasn't now I am again
    also jave 3 pair of pants that are 5 to 10 pounds from fitting...yay free clothes found in tje basement.
  • nehaad88
    nehaad88 Posts: 159 Member
    suzabrown wrote: »
    STAY under 200. I made it to 185 and gained back 20. I keep jump roping over the 200 line, and when I'm over 200 I have a lot of issues with my lower back (or I guess, I didn't have any problems for the several months I was under 200!)

I had a sciatica flare up a couple weeks ago and getting back to working out is hard (pinching and numbness in the leg ftw! -_-) but I'm attending a wedding in two weeks and I WILL be wearing heels gosh darn it!

Hi,

You are right about sciatica and weight.

Try planks and other core strengthening exercises (cat and cow position, cobra position, boat position) for the weeks leading up to the wedding. and make sure the footwear u use on a daily basis have good contour and cushioning.

I had same issue. these exercises helped like a charm and I have not had a flare up in almost 2 years now.
  • tristramtrent
    tristramtrent Posts: 257 Member
    Felt confident enough to sign up for the London -Readng charity bike ride on March 17...but it will take some practicing for...
  • laur357
    laur357 Posts: 896 Member
    20 pounds to focus on at the moment!
  • bkbirge
    bkbirge Posts: 107 Member
    I work in 5lb increments. Next up 205 (~2lbs to go) then 200 for that onederland badge, then 195 for my halfway to target milestone.
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    TmacMMM wrote: »
    January 1, 2017: My current mini-goal is to wear my jeans again comfortably. I think I'm only a week or two out from that. They're hanging on a wall hook near my bed. Taunting me.

I love this thread and hope everyone will continue to report in as they meet their goals and create new ones. Very inspiring!

Ok, revised estimate. I think I'm only 3 days out from that! I wore them out today to my birthday lunch, along with a shirt that had been getting a bit snug.

Next mini-goal: Reach 207 lbs, when I will officially be merely "overweight." 10 lbs to go. My celebration will be a starting to assemble a small home gym set-up: A large workout mat, intervals timer, and posting a print-out of my bodyweight workout on the wall.
  • JustMary82
    JustMary82 Posts: 19 Member
    My mini goal is to drop the 5 pounds I gained in December to get back down to my lowest recent weight of 194.
  • melto1989
    melto1989 Posts: 140 Member
    My mini goal is to stay steadfast for this whole month in sticking to my calorie limit and excersising daily. Hopefully see some weight loss!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!