My Journal - starting OMAD!

123457»

Replies

• blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    I don't think there is any such thing as spot reducing fat. It will all come off as we get thinner.
  • Anneli_F
    Anneli_F Posts: 76 Member
    1MADGIRL wrote: »
    Hello!
    I'm at 54.0 kilos today. I feel like the scales tease me when I get so close to losing that extra bit to get down to a new level (in this case 53.x)

I'm losing weight from stomach and I think waist... so my thighs are actually looking bigger. Any advise on losing inner thigh fat?

I've been feeling really down lately (personal problems) and I feel like I need to lose weight more than ever, if for nothing else, for my own mental being. On Monday I intend to start doing a bit of walking

Wow, I can't imagine weighing 54 kg! I haven't been below 60 kg since I was 15 I think. (I was 175 cm when I was 13)
    But I'm like you, loosing fat on my stomach first and thighs as the last resort, if ever. It's the healthy way, but can be quite annoying, I know! I hope the new year gives you ( ;) ) the body you want - and me too!
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    For me, a guy, I typically lose in my arms and legs and face 1st (the extremities) and the last thing to go is the belly seems like.
  • SavedByGrace26356
    SavedByGrace26356 Posts: 544 Member
    I lose in my stomach and face first.
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    Anneli_F wrote: »
    Hello!
    I'm at 54.0 kilos today. I feel like the scales tease me when I get so close to losing that extra bit to get down to a new level (in this case 53.x)

I'm losing weight from stomach and I think waist... so my thighs are actually looking bigger. Any advise on losing inner thigh fat?

I've been feeling really down lately (personal problems) and I feel like I need to lose weight more than ever, if for nothing else, for my own mental being. On Monday I intend to start doing a bit of walking

Wow, I can't imagine weighing 54 kg! I haven't been below 60 kg since I was 15 I think. (I was 175 cm when I was 13)
    But I'm like you, loosing fat on my stomach first and thighs as the last resort, if ever. It's the healthy way, but can be quite annoying, I know! I hope the new year gives you ( ;) ) the body you want - and me too!

I'm a lot shorter than you are so technically my BMI is higher so don't despair at the numbers :)
  • Anneli_F
    Anneli_F Posts: 76 Member
    Haha, I know! B) It just sounds so nice. It's not the numbers that matter, it's our health, but still... ;)
  • DebSozo
    DebSozo Posts: 2,578 Member
    edited January 2017

My face stays pudgy even when I lose weight. Stomach is last to go for me.
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    DebSozo wrote: »

its strange that different bodies lose places in different places!
  • DebSozo
    DebSozo Posts: 2,578 Member
    edited January 2017
    DebSozo wrote: »

its strange that different bodies lose places in different places!

True! I've always had chipmunk cheeks and a "baby face" even when I was thinnest.